BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
sylvia L.
Revlon cheap and works good. Great price. easy to find at any local stores. I always buy this brand for myself and family members.
Tiffany T.
Im gonna be 100 w yall i honestly dont care ab nail clippers i mean theyre an object so they arent important bu r they worked fine
Mykenzi C.
Luzerne, PA
Liked these nail clippers, but they aren't the most sharp ones out there. You need to actually pull the nail off with the clippers.
Marisol M.
These nail clippers are very convenient. In colors they look so much better. I buy them at Walmart. Some are at a good price.
Teri S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Ok for nail clippers, I would not recommend. They are pricey and awkward,not easy or comfortable to use. And leave the nails weird.
Shannon B.
Gwinn
These work great for everyone. I even used these on my chihuahuas nails. Don't like them for little kids though. They are too big.
Iraida T.
bronx, NY
i love this nail clipper I have about three of them. I use it on my toes and finger nails. its a good material and worth the money.
Lizbeth A.
Racine, WI
Does it's job! Love revlon great quality. I bought at Walmart or target I believe. Not the first time buying and I'll keep buying
Veronica T.
it is still sharp aftera long time using it, but I fell uncomfortable on how I have to hand it. overall I will purchase it again
Briyanna H.
Henderson, NC
These nail clippers definitely get the job done I recommend this if you giving your self a pedicure at home it's very easy to use