2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Regina B.
Regina B.
Orlando, FL
My go to nail clippers. It get the job done and leaves my nail looking nice and manicured.
Melisa S.
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
Works very well. Thegold tone is classy and beautiful. I really don't have any complaints.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Arcadia, CA
These are essential! We have a few in my home. It cuts clean and doesn't cling to corners
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
I hate biting my nails so if I have a sharp nail or uneven nail I just use a nail clipper
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
So so not the best nail clippers out it cuts the mail but it doesn't give you a clean cut
Olga r.
Olga r.
Parlier, CA
I never have a problem cutting my nails wrong. I love the color and the grip is awesome.
Ciara E.
Ciara E.
Lake Forest, CA
Really love the quality and value of this product . It llasta long and it performs well.
Jersey D.
Jersey D.
Goshen
Love these nail clippers. Perfect for the in between cut before going back to the salon.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Anderson, SC
I'm in love I love the gold set from revlon the price is somewhat high but it's worth it
Erin A.
Erin A.
Midlothian, IL
They get the job done. Not really anything special but they do what they're supposed to.