BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Olga r.
Parlier, CA
I never have a problem cutting my nails wrong. I love the color and the grip is awesome.
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Perfect for trimming nails, very easy to use, painfree! Cons: package difficult to open
Caroline L.
Cleveland, OH
I like this nail clipper. It is very handy to have extra pair (the reason I got them) .
Jayden B.
San Antonio, TX
Great works awesome love to so catch on a camera on a great day with the twins I hope I
Keri M.
Allen, TX
It works great. Trims evenly and and is easily to hold. It holds right in your fingers.
Katie M.
Pretty nail clipper. Works well for both toes and fingernails. Easy and sturdy product.
Melisa Y.
Katy , Tx
Best nail clipper, one use will convince you not to ever purchase another nail clipper
Jennifer H.
Elkin, NC
Love these clippers! They work fantastic! Great for your nails and not very expensive!
Jennifer M.
W Jefferson, NC
These did not cut good and broke after just a few uses. We will buy a different brand.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
I have had these clippers for way longer than I care to share! They still work great!