BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Erin M.
Homer Glen, IL
I have thick nails and this trimmed my nails effortlessly. Worked great for my husband too
Regina B.
Orlando, FL
My go to nail clippers. It get the job done and leaves my nail looking nice and manicured.
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
Works very well. Thegold tone is classy and beautiful. I really don't have any complaints.
Christina S.
Arcadia, CA
These are essential! We have a few in my home. It cuts clean and doesn't cling to corners
Wendy R.
So so not the best nail clippers out it cuts the mail but it doesn't give you a clean cut
Lyndsey R.
I hate biting my nails so if I have a sharp nail or uneven nail I just use a nail clipper
Olga r.
Parlier, CA
I never have a problem cutting my nails wrong. I love the color and the grip is awesome.
Jersey D.
Goshen
Love these nail clippers. Perfect for the in between cut before going back to the salon.
Erin A.
Midlothian, IL
They get the job done. Not really anything special but they do what they're supposed to.
Brittany E.
Anderson, SC
I'm in love I love the gold set from revlon the price is somewhat high but it's worth it