BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
claudia c.
I have always used this nail cliper I really like it a lot I really recommend it.easy to use
Stacey M.
Clementon, NJ
I've been using this brand for years. They are sturdy, precise and long lasting! Love them!
Marlene G.
Simply love! Especially the fact that its gold and isn't all bulky like most nail clippers.
Marie S.
An amazing product to use to stop ingrown nails and to stop painfully sad breaking of nails
Simona I.
Dixon, CA
I found this was a bit bulky. I am always trying different brands. It works but not for me.
Kristen M.
Best nail clipper for the money. Lasts long and doesn't become dull. Definitely recommend.
Heidi R.
Very long lasting if taken care of. Good for using on kids cause it doesn't cause any pain
Megan M.
Monroe, NY
Works great. Super strong. Reasonably priced. Works well on both toenails and finger nails
Irene K.
Revlon products are great! Sharp & never seem to dull even after a few years of having it.
Erin M.
Homer Glen, IL
I have thick nails and this trimmed my nails effortlessly. Worked great for my husband too