BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa D.
Athol, ID
These work great to cut my nails. I love the color and they're thicker and better quality then some of the ones you can get out there
Teagan O.
Aurora, CO
Love this set of nail clippers! Perfect cut every time without any snags or tears. And I'm happy to have a gold set to match my style!
alexis c.
Kinda pricey for something so essential. I like to buy it at tjmaxx or Marshalls. You pay like half the price than a cvs or rite aid
Casey B.
Leighton, AL
These nail clippers get the job done. I don't have to apply much pressure when clipping. I have very hard nails so these work great.
Dianna C.
These nail clippers are cute and work very well. I love using the revlon line for my nail products. I will continue to use for sure!
jamie H.
Drummonds, TN
These are simple to use and have a sharp easy cut. No tearing of the nails. Very affordable and easy to stow in your purse for breaks
Abby R.
Omaha, NE
Cheap clippers that worked great! I like how small and compact the clippers are, easy to carry in my purse or take with me on trips!
Jessica B.
Let's see, they are nail clippers, I mean there isn't anything special about them. These are pretty, but they all do the same thing.
Britni R.
These are not very strong. They fall apart easy and I have to put them back together. I will probably not repurchase this product.
Teri S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Ok for nail clippers, I would not recommend. They are pricey and awkward,not easy or comfortable to use. And leave the nails weird.