2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Hermitage, TN
Cuts well and even. Leaving your nails beautiful. Ready to clean up your cuticles and polish.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Sulphur, OK
I have switch over to this dual clippler so my whole family can use these too. Nice and sharp
Karla M.
Karla M.
Chandler, AZ
Works on thick nails. Maintains sharpness after 2 years. Easy to clip. Won't split your nail.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Moline, IL
A good product to help with all your nail care.Quick action .Good grip handling.Sharp blames.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Avenal, CA
I love these gold nail clippers, vary stylish and affordable. Last long, the brand is great.
Annelise G.
Annelise G.
Valparaiso, IN
I love that this had two ends. It's also nice and it for me to hold. I love the file as well
elizabeth j.
elizabeth j.
They are like ordinary nail clippers they get the job done. They cut smoothly I have 2 pairs
claudia c.
claudia c.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have always used this nail cliper I really like it a lot I really recommend it.easy to use
Nes C.
Nes C.
Port Lavaca, TX
I prefer Revlon because they don't break right away and it's a very dependable nail clippers
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Fargo, ND
Works like a normal nail clipper, cuts well, good value, affordable, dual ended, nice design