BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Gao M.
Works like how any other Nail clipper should not dull and gets the job done. I recommend it but TBH its equivalent to S35 nail clippers
Alicya A.
Great pair of clippers! Good size so my boyfriend is able to use them without any problems, but also not too big for my smaller hands.
Laura G.
Weslaco, TX
It cuts good. I have never had a problem with cutting my nails. Its very easy to manuver especially with those who have thicker nails.
Alyssa R.
Coker, AL
We can never keep up with clippers we just recently bought this pair and they have been great. Even good for cutting my toddlers nails
Hayley B.
Cincinnati , OH
10/10 product I would recommend it to anyone looking to get the perfect shaped nail. I have not used any other product since this one!
Rachel S.
These are my favorite nail clippers. I love having the option of a straight edge or a curved edge. Super handy! I use it all the time.
Claire W.
Overpeck
I've used this little guy for years, sharp and sturdy. Small enough for hands, tough enough for gnarly toes - even my dude's bootfeet.
Katie H.
Plantersville
These little things are so expensive but probably worth the money. I would buy something cheaper but these definitely get the job done.
jamie H.
Drummonds, TN
These are simple to use and have a sharp easy cut. No tearing of the nails. Very affordable and easy to stow in your purse for breaks
Cherokee C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
These are clippers.. they get the job done. The handle is alittle more secure than some of the others I have used, so that's a plus.