BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart*
Crystal S.
Hermitage, TN
Cuts well and even. Leaving your nails beautiful. Ready to clean up your cuticles and polish.
Donna S.
Moline, IL
A good product to help with all your nail care.Quick action .Good grip handling.Sharp blames.
christina j.
Pineville, KY
these nail clippers are great. they do the trick every time. they are a good price and value.
Karla M.
Chandler, AZ
Works on thick nails. Maintains sharpness after 2 years. Easy to clip. Won't split your nail.
Susan D.
Sulphur, OK
I have switch over to this dual clippler so my whole family can use these too. Nice and sharp
Angela C.
Avenal, CA
I love these gold nail clippers, vary stylish and affordable. Last long, the brand is great.
Michaela M.
Fargo, ND
Works like a normal nail clipper, cuts well, good value, affordable, dual ended, nice design
claudia c.
I have always used this nail cliper I really like it a lot I really recommend it.easy to use
Annelise G.
Valparaiso, IN
I love that this had two ends. It's also nice and it for me to hold. I love the file as well
elizabeth j.
They are like ordinary nail clippers they get the job done. They cut smoothly I have 2 pairs