BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle S.
Youngsville, NC
In this house nail chippers seem to just disappear like crazy, so I have to hide my nice ones like the revlon gold series. These clippers give a clean sharp cut. This was my first time buying them. I would recommend them to other. I will hide these from my family members. :)
Monica B.
I love this little nail clipper!! not only is it pretty but it is two nail clippers in one. it's kind of hard to find straight-cut nail clippers, most all are curved, so i was super happy to find this. gives a clean cut; i am happy with its prefermance and how it's held up.
Amanda D.
Lewistown, PA
I never thought I could love a nail clipper, but this one is amazing! I love that I can chose between flat and rounded. It also is super strong. The only thing I found wrong with it is sometimes it comes apart but it is easy to put back together. Definitely worth the money.
Tiffany R.
Port Richey, FL
I have always bought this brand in nail product. It is always and easy clip and done iv never had to work with my nails and iv have thick toe nails. the other toe nail clippers are not as sharp so the chomp it all up. theses are a clean cut. i will always buy this product
Shirletta F.
Detroit, MI
I have used revlon for years. I love the nail clippers I bought because they have lasted longer than any of product I have ever had. After years of use they still give me a clean cut of my nails on both my hands and feet. I would but these again for others in my family.
Sabrina R.
I don't tend to use nail clippers a lot but this one did the job. It was easy to use and worked fine. Did not have to hold down hard. First time using this and was better than other cheap ones I have tried. I would buy it again but this looks like it will last long.
Alanna W.
Terre Haute, IN
I love these nail clippers, they never have a problem with splitting the nail. I purchased these at Ulta beauty. The are easy to use, and the dual ended factor adds to the functionality. I have use Revlon nail products for years, but these are definitely the cutest.
Shantel C.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL
I have tried many different clippers and these seem to work the best for me right now. I like that they are sturdy, don't see a downside to them as of yet. I purchased them at my local Target. Compared to what I have used in the past this so far is my go to brand.
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Nail clippers are so Essential for grooming the hands and feet and honesty Revlon has been my favorite I and go to nail clipper, it's not pricey and never hard to find. Their sold in so many online and I Store drugstore, grocery shops and mainly in beauty shops.
Nicole C.
Charlestown
Love these nail clippers! They serve mutiple purposes! Cut perfectly! Ive never even pierced my skin with these like ordinary nail clippers ! My boyfriend even likes them! Theyre strong enough to cut his toenails when other ones broke from his yucky toenails lol