Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #46 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah C.
I liked the idea of the dual clipper, one side is curved, and the other side is for straight cuts on the nail. It's a two in one nail clipper, and fits all my purposes for cutting and shaping your nails It is strong enougjh to use on toenails too. The edges are sharp, and clips in one snap, and it looks nice too.
Alana M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a great nail clipper because it comes with two sides. One is curved for your fingernails and the other is straight for your toe nails. It is sharp, well-made and easy to grip. Would definitely recommend to people who love doing their own nails.
Rachel R.
Plainview, NY
Revlon has the best body-grooming products. From tweezers to nail clippers I will always buy the Revlon brand knowing the job will be done most effectively. These nail clippers are basic and get the job done. They are sharp which you have to watch for, but I would buy again if something happens to the one I have now
Ayline C.
I really really love this nail clipper I like the two sided part because it give me the option of how to shape my nails and I use it every time I give myself an at home manucure
Charlcye G.
San Antonio, TX
These fancy nail clippers work great! But honestly, there are other clippers out there for half the price that perform just as well. They cut your nails and stay sharp, as nail clipper should! So good job! Just maybe don't charge us so much!
Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
The gold series from revlon's nail collection is by far my favorite. I've tried other revlon nail tools, but the nail clippers from the gold series are one to beat. I've had them for such a long time and they haven't lost any sharpness!
Cheyenne L.
Great quality and a precision cut and great grip to hold on too and I use these all the time and super easy to use and and the pros are that there sharp and easy to use and the cons are.... well there's no cons there just fantastic definitely use this product again and again!
Tina C.
Sacramento, CA
Works great as a nail clipper, just as intended. Easy to use, can get a nice particular shape, doesn't slip. I got mine at target and I haven't lost it (yet) so it's my first. Would buy again though if I was to lose it or if broke.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL
These are everything! They stay sharp for so long and clip flawlessly. Instead of most other brands get dual after a couple months, these last me so long. Like 2 years. I will repurchase these!
Bridgett B.
Beaver, WV
I love these clippers. They curve to fit in your hands more comfortably and they are very sharp. Plus they are cute!! I would definitely recommend to anyone. They also have a curved blade and a straight one. Would purchase again.