BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Jane G.
Frederick, MD
This is a great product. It's worked well and it gets the job done. I've had no problems with it.
Kimberly K.
They do the job
I love the brand and love how they shape they really are the best and cheap also
Anallely E.
Madera, CA
I really like this nail clipper. It is nothing amazing though. Any clipper can do it's function.
Krissy L.
Very easy to use! Great products to help those stubborn ingrown issues. Recommended for everyone
Barbara T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. It is easy to use and very affordable. I would recommend this to everyone.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
I liked them and thought that they worked great. But they did disconnect a lot and break apart.
Kim A.
Tacoma, WA
Easy to use, fits perfectly is side pocket of purse. I always have them with me. Lasts forever.
Nancy Ann M.
Work great. Nicely made. Great quality. Highly recommend this product. Really worth the money.
Jennifer M.
Kendall, NY
They work ok. Really big and hard to use. Hard to get close to the nail with how big they are.
Irla L.
The Revlon nail clips work great for me, so easy to handle the perfect siz,e Even for my kids.