Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica P.
Tucson, AZ
They're very beautiful but when you grown long natural nails they can cause snags . But are great for short nails or even arylic nails .
Paula A.
Brooklyn, NY
Am not great at doing my nails so when I do clip them I love this Revlon nail clip and so does my boyfriend keeps my nails neat and clean
Jacqueline Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Revlon makes products that make you feel like you are buying from expensive designers when you can pick them up at your local drug stores
Gayla L.
Ellijay, GA
These are supper cute nail clippers I have like 3 and there all different colors. They make clean cuts and very chic for out and about
Nicole M.
Brooklyn, NY
The best! This product is not dull. It cuts very well! I use this product often. I recommend to all! Awesome product bought in Rite Aid
Diamond N.
Lansing, MI
Pretty sturdy product. Clips evenly. Rotates smoothly. Only complaint it the color color pn mine began to rub off after a couple weeks
Chih Chia L.
Descent one. Not super impressive but not bad at all especially regarding the price! I like it overall! I've been using it for a while!
Rina D.
I would recommend this product. It works well and is easy to use. I've had mine for about 6 months and have never had an issue with it.
Rachel S.
These are my favorite nail clippers. I love having the option of a straight edge or a curved edge. Super handy! I use it all the time.
Lillian L.
My nails grow very fast due to my skin, nails, and hair pills and I absolutely love how small they are so I can get closer to the edges