Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Caroline S.
Really an indispensable accessory, every family uses. It has a precise cut and of easy handling. No doubt Revlon has the best beauty tools!
lozano d.
This brand of Revlon gold series dual ended nail clipper is the best I always carried on my hand bag because it always comes handy anytime
Anahi m.
Cowiche, WA
I carry this everywhere and I love it my husband also carries one everywhere I love the sharpness doesn't leave my nails feeling all uneven
Mandy C.
Michigan
Great ,sharp, do the job right and quick! Clippers are better than some off brands that bend... these are sturdy and high quality clippers.
Gabby D.
Brownsville, TX
These make it so easy to clip nails. I usually am scared of nail clippers because I feel like they cut too much off, but these are perfect.
Ember Y.
Lawrence, KS
These are my fave nail clippers. Extremely sharp, easy to pack in my purse, and last well over 2 years before even dulling one bit at all.
Brianahi D.
Mc Farland, CA
I bought my Revlon nail clipper frm CVS. Its really thick and durable and doesn't rust from what I've seen and I've had it for a long time
Meridian G.
Denton, TX
I love these! Very multifunctional. I don't like being limited to one nail shape when deciding, and this nifty tool combines my two needs!
sara j.
This set is amazing a little pricey but well worth it ...I have used these for quit sometime and they still are sharp and do a great job
Drema A.
This has a good cutting edge. It is the product that I like best because it never frays my nail. It lasts a long time. It is easy to use.