BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart*
Victoria G.
Bakersfield, CA
I just don't use on self use on my kids too and they work so good. I used when baby's were so small too
Alicia S.
Warren, MI
best nail clippers, they work like a charm. i bought mine 2 years ago and still use them all the time.
Sonya A.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing product. Cuts my nails just fine. I love the look and it's fashionable.. I love the gold style
Alexandriaa R.
Seriously the best nail clippers if all time! !! Never get dual and always gets every bit I want gone
Desiree K.
Torrington, CT
Revlon Gold Series Dual Ended Nail Clippers get the job done and don't dull down after multiple uses!
Annamarie B.
Youngstown, OH
I love these clippers, they definitely get the job done and make my nails feel great and ready to go!
Tasia S.
Denver, CO
I love these finger nail clippers. They are strong and durable, and very long last. They work perfect
Aaliyah T.
Just like any other nail clipper. But it has lasted longer and cuts pretty precisely. Love the gold!
Thyda K.
Beaverton
Little but strong. Great for clipping my nails and prepping them before I file them down for a mani.
Jessica O.
Bronx, NY
Great size non slip cutter. Gives the ability to feel safe as I cut and take away any ingrown nails.