2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Fatou D.
Fatou D.
Silver Spring, MD
Amazing. The clipper is quite sharp. My nails never come out ragged after I cut them. Just a nice clean cut
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Orland Park, IL
Either I need heavy duty or these are not sharp enough. I had to replace for more durable toenail clipper.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Great nail clipper! One of the best I've tried so far, plus it's very cute and I love how it's dual ended
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Buffalo, NY
I don't really know what kind of review I can give nail clippers... They clipped my nails .. they worked.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Odessa, TX
I thought it would be good. Broke first time I tried to use it. It was horrible. So not worth the money.
Susan J.
Susan J.
Byron Center, MI
Works great and I've had it for over two years and it's still works good. Long lasting and high quality.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Haltom City, TX
Revlon Gold Series Dual Ended Nail Clip is a good product. Well made and does the job you need it to do.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
I love this dual nail clipper, because it gets the job done. Great quality! It last more then one year:)
Heather D.
Heather D.
Great nail trimmer! Works as intended. Would purchase again, nothing negative to say about this product.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
I love this ...because i like my nails squared ...it is easy to use ....also it dosn't crack your nails