BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Brineshia C.
Eight Mile, AL
Revlon clippers always get the job done.They don't clip ay excess nails. They perform efficiently. Those particular clippers last a long time.
Karen L.
Tacoma, WA
I got mine for about six dollars from Target. It works well for me. I am a simple person. It does the job. Why pay more when you don't have to.
Jesiree C.
East Haven, CT
I feel like I bought it for the packaging but it's really just not a great quality. It looks nice in my collection but doesn't seem to do much.
Emily C.
Lindside, WV
I love this clipper set, because I have very small hands and I could shape my nails exactly how I wanted. They are the best drug store brand.
Trish D.
Great clipper. Gives me nails good shape. Super sturdy, Bought this at CVS. I've had this clipper for a while and I haven't had to replace it.
Aley H.
Belton, TX
This an awesome contraption. Dual end Nail Clippers. Genius!! Good for me because I sometimes forget where I place it. This way its together.
angela t.
The product worked fine. There was nothing about it that made it work better than any other nail clippers, except that it was more expensive.
Aubree L.
Hayward, CA
These are the bomb.com ! My man's nails are so thick and these cut right through ! Amazing lol. For the price and what they do its a match !
Brittany M.
Irondale, MO
These nail clippers worked great! They clipped cleanly! They are also good quality! I bought some for me and friends and they love them too!
Ana V.
Mission
I love the revoln products more when it comes to my toes I like them to look fabulous and I enjoy cutting my nails with this kind of product