BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Misty M.
Alexandria
This product is a miracle. It works wonders. These clippers cut flawless.It helps moisturize & detangle her hair. Keeping it manageable all day.
Elisa C.
Waxahachie, TX
Awsome nail clipper it cuts really good and even if you have thicker nails. I dont like any of the other brands because they dont cut good enough
Christan B.
Charlotte , NC
Great nail clippers I have strong nails so nail clippers often become dull on me over time but these haven't I would recommend these to a friend
Tammy S.
Mcloud, OK
These are the only nail clippers we buy, and you can probably find a pair in just about any room of my house. Love the dual ends to choose from.
Jesiree C.
East Haven, CT
I feel like I bought it for the packaging but it's really just not a great quality. It looks nice in my collection but doesn't seem to do much.
Nancy C.
This product works just fine. It does what it is supposed to do! It is easy to use. I don't really see the need for the gold but it looks nice!
Aranda W.
Pfafftown, NC
These cut well, I can even cut my children's nails with them. They don't slip and slide through my fingers dut to the texture on the Clippers.
Karen L.
Tacoma, WA
I got mine for about six dollars from Target. It works well for me. I am a simple person. It does the job. Why pay more when you don't have to.
Amy T.
Lemoore, CA
It is really effective when you use it on your nails. It is the perfect size. It is a good size to travel with. My husband likes to use it too.
Zulma S.
This is no ordinary nail cliper, its precise, clean and cuts. It doesn't leave ragged or poor edges and is a sharp clean cut. I really like it!