BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart*
Fatou D.
Silver Spring, MD
Amazing. The clipper is quite sharp. My nails never come out ragged after I cut them. Just a nice clean cut
Oksana W.
Milan, TN
Convenient, easy to use. Works well. It's convenient to have curved and straight clippers in the same tool.
Nunca usei mas parece ser muito bom, se um dia eu usar e gostar , com certeza eu vou indicar e compartilhar
Andrea M.
Zion, IL
Revelon nail clipper met all my expectations. Great nail clipper for a great price! Defiently gets my vote!
Valeria M.
Orland Park, IL
Either I need heavy duty or these are not sharp enough. I had to replace for more durable toenail clipper.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Great nail clipper! One of the best I've tried so far, plus it's very cute and I love how it's dual ended
Ashley L.
Buffalo, NY
I don't really know what kind of review I can give nail clippers... They clipped my nails .. they worked.
Alisha S.
Odessa, TX
I thought it would be good. Broke first time I tried to use it. It was horrible. So not worth the money.
Heather D.
Great nail trimmer! Works as intended. Would purchase again, nothing negative to say about this product.
Susan J.
Byron Center, MI
Works great and I've had it for over two years and it's still works good. Long lasting and high quality.