BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Yanira G.
Los ebanos, TX
I bought them at a low price just to try them off and loved it. I love it because they cut really well without hurting me and are good for all ages
Finsta ?.
I did not enjoy how hard it was to open, but in the end it was as good as any. But I think you could've bought a cheaper one for the same quality.
Lauren H.
Arlington, VA
Work great and I love having two sides - one for square edges and another for round! They seem a little heavy and fussy but they get the job done!
Xoe M.
Killeen, TX
Very tough! Gets the job done quick and easy but be careful might shoot ya in the eye! Love the nail file it comes with it and it's just so cute!
Alisa S.
galion, OH
These are compact. Easy to put in my diaper bag or my purse. They haven't gone dull on me yet! And they're gold! Hello!!! Everyone loves gold ;)
Tammy S.
Mcloud, OK
These are the only nail clippers we buy, and you can probably find a pair in just about any room of my house. Love the dual ends to choose from.
Sammi S.
Rapid City
Helps me keep my nails trimmed and nice. Very easy and convenient to use. Can take with me anywhere. I also use it on my child to trim his nails
Misty M.
Alexandria
This product is a miracle. It works wonders. These clippers cut flawless.It helps moisturize & detangle her hair. Keeping it manageable all day.
Milla A.
Columbus, OH
Gets my nails clipped and are left feeling smooth. No raggedy edges are left on my nails. I bought it at cvs and it honestly was a bit overpriced
Makenna G.
Whenever I do my nails or whenever they grow out too long I use this. It cuts nice like any other nail clipper. I would say its a necessary pick.