2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Lorena H.
Lorena H.
Very sturdy nail clipper and very inexpensive. I particularly like that it does not fall apart when closing it.
Carol K.
Carol K.
Monroeville, PA
I use this product once week. I doesn't split my nails and very easy to use. I use a lot of the Revlon product.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Selden
Have them ever where i use them my family uses them they are cheap but the work better then other in my opinion
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Newport News, VA
It is a standard set of nail clippers that has lasted me quite a while. They were a good price for the quality.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Cincinnati, OH
They're super pretty and clip my nails without splitting them. Favorite nail clippers that I've ever purchased
Keila Z.
Keila Z.
Fort Worth, TX
Really is stronger then others. I have strong nails that are hard to manage and this has been the best so far.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am always very happy with these nail clippers. I never have a problem with them and they are very affordable
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
Ramsey
I like this better then other brands. Seems like it cuts better and gives you a less jagged edge to your nails
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.
Jacksonville, FL
It is absolutely amazing. It clips your nails perfectly. I can buy it at most stores. I love Revlon's brands.
Chandra G.
Chandra G.
Absolutely love! I read some reviews on this nail clipper and am so glad I bought this. Definitely recommend.