BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Cyn A.
West New York, NJ
The only nail clipper to has lasted me so long. I would continue buying this as long as they don't discontinue it
sara p.
Easy to handle and my hand doesn't slip while using them. And of course I like the color. It also clips very well
Cheryl J.
Memphis
I just bought them becaus e they was the cheapest thing going. They was very nice and clip very well. Go get them
Samantha M.
Newport News, VA
It is a standard set of nail clippers that has lasted me quite a while. They were a good price for the quality.
Teresa M.
Selden
Have them ever where i use them my family uses them they are cheap but the work better then other in my opinion
Carol K.
Monroeville, PA
I use this product once week. I doesn't split my nails and very easy to use. I use a lot of the Revlon product.
Lorena H.
Very sturdy nail clipper and very inexpensive. I particularly like that it does not fall apart when closing it.
Destiny D.
Cincinnati, OH
They're super pretty and clip my nails without splitting them. Favorite nail clippers that I've ever purchased
Keila Z.
Fort Worth, TX
Really is stronger then others. I have strong nails that are hard to manage and this has been the best so far.
Chelsea S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am always very happy with these nail clippers. I never have a problem with them and they are very affordable