BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda T.
Stedman, NC
Cuts my nails pretty good. ive got very thick toenails and it cuts them no problem. i purchased these from their webiste. felt like they were a good price.
Joline B.
Jefferson, SD
Work well but eventaully fall apart. I have normal nails so these work great. I keep sticking with them so that means I like them. I have them everywhere.
Nancy L.
Wausau, WI
These clippers are not bad, they do the job well. However, I feel as though they do not very long. They're worth it though, revlon is a good brand to use!
Bianca M.
San Antonio, TX
Nothing really special in particular, it does its job cuts well and very pretty ive had them for quite a while and they haven't gotten dull. So thats a plus
Amber H.
Durable. They provide a clean cut every time. I have 2 pairs. 1 for at home and 1 for my purse. Cute design too. Adds a little glitter to something simple.
Jihan M.
NYC
They do the job! They do not damage your nails. They do not really compare to other products. The price is good! Not too cheap to a point where it damages!
Misty R.
Allerton, IL
It's a sharp clipper. Doesn't leave nails rough or anything. It's a lot better than the ones you just snag at Walmart. I bought it at ulta so i don't know.
Elizabeth Z.
Modesto, CA
These were amazing!! They lasted me a while and they cut my nails perfectly. I had no issue with them getting rusty and they didn't bend like others do.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN
These clippers are very sharp and nice, but it's stright edges so leaves the nails really... unclean and sharp. It hurts and you have to file them after.
mari e.
Mathis, TX
I've used revlon products a lot because they are good quality and work great and they look cute they aren't to expensive but they are definitely worth it