2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Erika P.
Erika P.
These are great nail trimmers. I've had them for quite some time and they've maintained their strength and sharpness.
Noemi P.
Noemi P.
Gardena, CA
Revlin dual ended nail clip safety helps you cut your nails without harming you and the dual ended nail clip is great
Hope K.
Hope K.
Belton, TX
These nail clippers are great. They get the job done. They also last a long time and I hadn't any problems with them.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Springfield
These are amazing for the price. They are strong and hold up. I have bought many other brands but these are my ffavs.
Lorie M.
Lorie M.
Tyler, TX
I love these clippers! It's so hard to find clippers that are straight across! It's perfect to have both kinds in one
Ayea A.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
Suits any style you like I love how it is easy for me to use on my hands and toes because of the 2 different shapes.
Angelique M.
Angelique M.
They are nice, but any old pair of clippers will do. I feel like they all do the same job. Save a buck where you can
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Love this nail clipper. Does a great job without damaging my nails. Doesn't bend or move around like other clippers.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ellensburg, WA
Good mobility. Always cuts precisely. Love the gold color. Definitely recommend for maintaining great trimmed nails
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Albuquerque, NM
This is by far the best toe nail clipper I've ever bought. They cut on the first try and le@ve your nails straight.