BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
amber r.
Really like the product. They always seem to last longer than other brands. I would recommend these to anyone. I also will be buying these again in the future
Autumn R.
There just like any normal nail product. Liked it because it simply gets the job well done but like other nail clipping products it's the same. Not bad though.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Great nail clipper, very sturdy and long lasting. Decent priced depending where you buy it. Bought mine at Walmart on sale. Been using Revlon tools for years.
Heather G.
Pipe Creek, TX
These were somewhat hard to hold still. The top handle made them slip easily from your hand which is a definite no no when trying to carefully clip your nails.
Tiffany C.
Lansing, MI
These clippers are priced good for the quality of them! I use them regularly and would recommend them to family and friends. I have no complaints about them.
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land, TX
I love using these on my hubby since he is a male, his nails are pretty thick and this clip his nails really easily and makes my life so much easier of me (:
Aimee F.
Fort Wayne, IN
This does its job and I like the idea of a dual sides clipper that offers you straight or rounded clipping. However I find that it's a bit hard to hold onto.
Destinee M.
Mckinney, TX
These nail clippers are my go to. Im not so sure why they are just better than others I have used in the past. This brand makes good products for nail care.
Joline B.
Jefferson, SD
Work well but eventaully fall apart. I have normal nails so these work great. I keep sticking with them so that means I like them. I have them everywhere.
Nancy L.
Wausau, WI
These clippers are not bad, they do the job well. However, I feel as though they do not very long. They're worth it though, revlon is a good brand to use!