2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Becky C.
Becky C.
Houston
In prticular love this brand and all products but if nail care is tratadel I prefer to use this brand before any other!
Aneesa M.
Aneesa M.
Batley , West Yorkshire
Bery easy to use and amazing valie for money absolutely love this item my holy grail i would not be who i am wothout it
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Reno, NV
Love that it has a dual end and keeps my nails looking good. The blade portion stays sharpe so it is always a nice trim
Charlene D.
Charlene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the look of the nail clippers and the packaging is to die for! Makes me feel really fancy while clipping my nails!
alma g.
alma g.
this item is very durable i have dropped it so many times that its worth its price! it is very easy to use! Great value
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Staten Island, NY
Love these nail clippers. They never dull out and always get the job done quickly. Even helped me remove acrylic nails!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Sharp they cut perfect. 2nd best nail clippers. Sturdy and don't rust or become dull for a while they last over 2 years
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
San Leandro, CA
Okay. as long as it cuts my nails good and the filer lasts long I didn't have to purchase a filer for like in a month.
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA
I adore this nail clippers they are my favorite 2 sides round or square its perfect this is a must have for your pedis
kiana c.
kiana c.
Ruffin, SC
I love to do my nails with theses clippers its the best kind of clippers.!!!! i use them for me and my little sisters.