BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA
I adore this nail clippers they are my favorite 2 sides round or square its perfect this is a must have for your pedis
Brooke L.
Sharp they cut perfect. 2nd best nail clippers. Sturdy and don't rust or become dull for a while they last over 2 years
Maggie A.
San Leandro, CA
Okay. as long as it cuts my nails good and the filer lasts long I didn't have to purchase a filer for like in a month.
Erika P.
These are great nail trimmers. I've had them for quite some time and they've maintained their strength and sharpness.
Noemi P.
Gardena, CA
Revlin dual ended nail clip safety helps you cut your nails without harming you and the dual ended nail clip is great
Hope K.
Belton, TX
These nail clippers are great. They get the job done. They also last a long time and I hadn't any problems with them.
Lorie M.
Tyler, TX
I love these clippers! It's so hard to find clippers that are straight across! It's perfect to have both kinds in one
Cheryl B.
Springfield
These are amazing for the price. They are strong and hold up. I have bought many other brands but these are my ffavs.
Angelique M.
They are nice, but any old pair of clippers will do. I feel like they all do the same job. Save a buck where you can
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
Suits any style you like I love how it is easy for me to use on my hands and toes because of the 2 different shapes.