2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

mikayla c.
mikayla c.
Hollister, CA
Nail clippers are nail clippers but this one doesn't make my nails look gross and even gets the stubborn pieces left behind
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Carmichael, CA
I Really do not like this product as much as the last nail clipper I had from Revlon. The rounded side doesn't clip well.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Street, MD
Works great! Cut my nails smooth and easily with no rough edges. Would definitely recommend for a heavy duty nail clipper
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Mesquite, TX
The nail clippers are easy to handle, the price is affordable, I do not like to purchase any other brand of nail clipper,
Trisha C.
Trisha C.
Redlands, CA
It's great that they give you the option of what style you want to cut your nail. It's compact, and handy to have around.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Cypress, TX
These are nice and sharp to make the task easier. I like to be able to quickly get my grooming done and these help a lot.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
ELK GROVE, CA
Super convenient. Being a nail technician i now don't have to get out more implements. I can save on disinfectant as well.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Gulfport, MS
Love these clippers have them all over my home and office they are the perfect sharpness and don't ever seem to go dull!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Works just as good as any other! It gets the job done and is easy to use. My son can even use them with no help from me.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Houston
In prticular love this brand and all products but if nail care is tratadel I prefer to use this brand before any other!