BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Kristina P.
Works just as good as any other! It gets the job done and is easy to use. My son can even use them with no help from me.
Nicole M.
Gulfport, MS
Love these clippers have them all over my home and office they are the perfect sharpness and don't ever seem to go dull!
Charlene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the look of the nail clippers and the packaging is to die for! Makes me feel really fancy while clipping my nails!
Aneesa M.
Batley , West Yorkshire
Bery easy to use and amazing valie for money absolutely love this item my holy grail i would not be who i am wothout it
Lacey G.
Reno, NV
Love that it has a dual end and keeps my nails looking good. The blade portion stays sharpe so it is always a nice trim
Becky C.
Houston
In prticular love this brand and all products but if nail care is tratadel I prefer to use this brand before any other!
Taylor P.
Staten Island, NY
Love these nail clippers. They never dull out and always get the job done quickly. Even helped me remove acrylic nails!
alma g.
this item is very durable i have dropped it so many times that its worth its price! it is very easy to use! Great value
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
A must if you're giving yourself an at-home mani / pedi. I first push back my cuticles using cuticle oil and then clip.
Maggie A.
San Leandro, CA
Okay. as long as it cuts my nails good and the filer lasts long I didn't have to purchase a filer for like in a month.