BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
I had this product for 2 days before it broke. The clips on both ends have a tendency to unhinge if you are not extremely careful when turning them. I purchased at Walgreens and would never buy again. It is a huge pain to reattach the clips anytime they snap off and it is more trouble than it's worth. Would not recommend.
Sha T.
Revlon is my favorite brand when it comes to nail clippers and this one did not disappoint. They stay sharp and last for years. There's really nothing bad I can say.
Momina B.
Windsor Mill, MD
I bought these last minute when I left mine at home before a long vacation. And I was so happy with them, they were used by all my family and are really pretty too.
Jacky C.
Great. Works like any other nail clipper so it doesn't matter if it's gold or not but you could just get one of their regular nail clippers that can do the same job
Es muy bueno tiene buen filo pero si le ponen como un pico para quitar la basura como ese que le voy a dejar

Si y si lo dejo es como un piquito y con una parte lima
Suzanna E.
Galena Park, TX
This nail clip was actually a gift for my birthday I love it it works great and it's gold which makes it more adorable it's my first time using it it's my favorite
Kanini M.
Hampton, VA
This nail clip is highly durable and great for trimming toe nails. The grip is wonderful and it's not going to fall apart like some of the less expensive clippers
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
like my other review on the Revlon Nail Clip...but for the toenails.

you have to really squeeze all the way through for it to clip through your nail.

i just felt that the older style nail clippers..you didn't have to follow through on the squeeze for the nail to be cut. Now, you have to finish squeezing until the nail is clipped.
Celia R.
Woodstock, VA
Excellent nail care tool! While it hasn't lasted me long, it was good while it lasted to the point that I'm willing to overlook the length of time I can use it,
Brooke P.
They get the job done. They don't leave my nails jagged or broken like other brands can do. They are more durable than other nail clippers I have bought before.