BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Emilee D.
Abilene, KS
I was fairly impressed with these clippers.  Overall, it works just the same as other clippers I have used in the past, and but was fairly sharper, for say, than others.  I do feel it is a little overpriced, for the same price I could buy possibly two clippers instead of one.  On the other hand, they do look very nice sitting on my nightstand or anywhere in the room as compared to others.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
I think I got obsessed with this gold collection from rail on every piece looks so great I had to buy them all and set them up in my bathroom which just happened to match my theme the product word great I have no problem clipping those hard-to-reach areas and the fact that looks so great I actually keep it out for display purposes I definitely recommend this product to anyone
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Can I just say that I love Revlon? These nail clippers are one of the best products they have. Super sharp and really precise. A bit pricey for drugstore cosmetics bit completely worth it. The file is excellent but you'll need a finer one to finish.
Justine D.
Hawthorne, CA
It's a nail clipper so weirdly I use it for cutting my nails, which it works pretty good for that application. It is sharp and not lame in a way that you don't need a lot of pressure to actually cut your nail, so it good for cutting your nails. The file is actually pretty good but I don't use often so I don't know if it will hold after some time.
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
Love the straight end! It helps me cut the corners just the way I would want to. The price is fair for the product. I’ve had this nail clipper for a while now and it hasn’t had any problems! I love how it’s sturdy and love the gold design. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good nail clipper.
Marlen A.
These are great give you a clean clip on your nails unlike others that just cut half and you have to go in a second time to clip it all of. Works amazingly weel. The clipper it's self is supper cute with the good detail. Would totally purchase again
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
I have this and it was way too expensive for the price. Wasn't sure why I spent so much for a regular tool but it's average. Wouldn't buy it again. Basically any nail clipper can do what this one does
Megan C.
Saltillo, MS
I really enjoyed these products! I mostly enjoy doing my nails at home by myself. I think it was a good value for the money. The pro of this is that you can do it yourself at home without having to pay so much at the nail salon for basically the same thing! i would buy again!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip. I grew up with my dad using terrible nail clippers, and I am finally saved with these! Lifetime user now! Very easy to use, and they don't make your nails fly everywhere. I would buy and will buy again.
Hannah C.
I liked the idea of the dual clipper, one side is curved, and the other side is for straight cuts on the nail. It's a two in one nail clipper, and fits all my purposes for cutting and shaping your nails It is strong enougjh to use on toenails too. The edges are sharp, and clips in one snap, and it looks nice too.