BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Precilia F.
Spring, TX
I really like the Revlon Gold Series dual-ended nail clipper. It is easy to use, provides a clean cut and the gold is a beautiful touch. This was my first time using these clippers. They are great quality and I will definitely be buying more for the rest of my family and one to carry in my purse.
Lily R.
Rio Grande City, TX

Nail trimming is easy again!
Say goodbye to awkward twisting and painful handling while cutting your fingernails or toenails.
Ergonomic trimmer with stainless steel blades has wide, easy-grip handles with smooth swivel action allowing you to find the optimal angle for cutting.
100% reconmended
Carissa L.
North Scituate, RI
They are nothing special. I've definitely used better and definitely used a lot worse. They cut your nails fine, but they are slightly too big for my nails, if you are on a budget theese will work for you, and get the job done just fine, but if you have a little extra cash get a different one
Sara P.
Texarkana, TX
First, who doesn't love gold anything? These clippers do the job and look good doing it. They have never broken on my or rusted and have stayed sharp for years. The only problem I have, is that my husband likes to steal them from me! Would recommend to anyone in the market for new clippers!
Hannah M.
Huntsville, TX
I like venthis nail clipper, personally. It looks really sleek and of professional quality. It is very easy to use, it doesn't require extreme force, nor does it break easily. I have used other nail clippers many times in the past, but I plan on repurchasing this one when the time comes.
Raulph V.
Sunnyvale, CA
I bought this nail clipper against my instict for saving money. it was only 60% off and genrally i try to buy things at 90% off retail. I shop for many different people and am a personal shopper. the reason i spent the extra cash was beacuse of how cool it looked. have not opened it yet.
Rose G.
I don't know if it's because it's gold, but this is the only clipper that leaves the edges of my nail smooth. I've been using this since I was a kid and no other clipper comes close! The only time I even have to use a file is when I'm too lazy to shape with the clippers themselves.
che c.
Manassas, VA
This is a nice product for the entire family. there are two ends to choose from, one straight and the other curved. i like to keep a few around the house . i would like to carry one in my purse but i will probably try to find a smaller one. it is sold at a reasonable cost too.
Kristie H.
Talladega, AL
Revlon Nail Clips are great for trimming nails. They are sharp so they cut without tearing the nail. They are available in most stores so they are easy to find. The price is comparable to other products so they are not over priced. Revlon is a quality product worth the money.
Bailey R.
Sylvester, GA
I absolutely love my Revlon Nail Clippers. They are the only brand of nail clippers that my mother and I have ever used. They hold up very well to almost any nail type (frail or thick nails). I would recommend that if you want a good, sturdy pair of nail clippers, buy Revlon.