BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Doni T.
Seattle, WA
I bought this after the cheapo ones were not sturdy or sharp enough to cut my nails well and I am very happy. I doubt I will need new ones any time soon, but I would buy this product again.
miranda k.
Appleton, WI
Revlon itself tends to be a good brand for your beauty needs. it is very easy to locate at your local stores and these nail clippers just like many of their products get the work done well.
Isabelle K.
West Yellowstone, MT
Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip leave newly cut nail fine and an unbroken. Bought at CVS would recommend and use again. Appropriately priced and compares well to other alternatives.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
This is a really strong nail clipper. You barely have to use any force. Its not like those weak ones where you try to clip your nail and your arm starts to shake because its not clipping it
Christina K.
Gainesville, VA
Reckon has always been my go to for nail care. Durable and reliable products. I have never had an issue with edges being dull or breaking as I have with other manufacturers.
Gladis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this once a week to trim my nails down some have a failed and easy grip to hold I do my nails once a week so I have this in my kit with all the nail stuff that I need.
Bianca O.
Orlando, FL
It is very handy but I personally do not think it is the best. I had better ones before. They do the job though.They aren't as pricey as the ones I have bought in the past
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
I had this product for 2 days before it broke. The clips on both ends have a tendency to unhinge if you are not extremely careful when turning them. I purchased at Walgreens and would never buy again. It is a huge pain to reattach the clips anytime they snap off and it is more trouble than it's worth. Would not recommend.
Amanda A.
Camillus, NY
It's. Hefty duty clipper- last long and does not rust even when I use in the shower. They are curved a little strange so sometimes I have a hard time holding onto them
Kayla U.
Christiansburg, VA
I have these! They are wonderful! I have owned a million nail clipper in the last few years but these actually have stuck around! They are very steady and a nice size!