BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Kristina J.
Kansas City , MO
I love how it would take forever to get dull. At the drop of a dime I can shape & clips nails nicely easily from my purse.
cierra g.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Absolutely love the color of these clippers but honestly these clippers are just like any other nail clippers just cuter .
Kimberly B.
Paintsville
These are my favorite. The design makes me feel fancy and they are so easy to use and I've yet to lose them or break them.
mikayla c.
Hollister, CA
Nail clippers are nail clippers but this one doesn't make my nails look gross and even gets the stubborn pieces left behind
Trisha C.
Redlands, CA
It's great that they give you the option of what style you want to cut your nail. It's compact, and handy to have around.
Alyssa P.
Carmichael, CA
I Really do not like this product as much as the last nail clipper I had from Revlon. The rounded side doesn't clip well.
Amy A.
Cypress, TX
These are nice and sharp to make the task easier. I like to be able to quickly get my grooming done and these help a lot.
Sarah W.
Street, MD
Works great! Cut my nails smooth and easily with no rough edges. Would definitely recommend for a heavy duty nail clipper
Michelle B.
Mesquite, TX
The nail clippers are easy to handle, the price is affordable, I do not like to purchase any other brand of nail clipper,
Morgan B.
ELK GROVE, CA
Super convenient. Being a nail technician i now don't have to get out more implements. I can save on disinfectant as well.