2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Mc Caysville, GA
Good sharp nail clips easy to use and leave no jagged edges...wldefinately a plus when needing good nail grooming equipment.
jazzy l.
jazzy l.
Hear everything o need is cheap and does the job I love it. The size is great. I think I will densely continue purchasing it
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
A great product it is easy to hold and easy to use I like how it has multiple uses for being it's size it is a great product
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Grayson, KY
If you are into nail care like I am this product is for you, there are so many uses for it and it is great and easy to use.
BRENDA G.
BRENDA G.
Tulsa, OK
I LIKE THE REVLON ENDED NAIL CLIP IT SO EASY AND THE NAILS FEEL GOOD WHEN CUT THEM OFF AND IT DOESNT HURT WHEN CUT THEM OFF
Janeth L.
Janeth L.
It's so pretty! It does its job very well. I love that it's basically two clippers in one. Very affordable. Can't go wrong!
mikayla c.
mikayla c.
Hollister, CA
Nail clippers are nail clippers but this one doesn't make my nails look gross and even gets the stubborn pieces left behind
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Kansas City , MO
I love how it would take forever to get dull. At the drop of a dime I can shape & clips nails nicely easily from my purse.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Paintsville
These are my favorite. The design makes me feel fancy and they are so easy to use and I've yet to lose them or break them.
cierra g.
cierra g.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Absolutely love the color of these clippers but honestly these clippers are just like any other nail clippers just cuter .