BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca S.
Germantown, WI
I thought that this nail clipper would be awesome because instead of having a million clippers I could just have one. It's hard to work this clipper because of the two handles on it. The idea was great, but the design was not great.
Ashley M.
Sarasota, FL
Has this product a few months and one end has already broken off. Also weird having two sets of clippers back to back... It's almost a hazard. I wouldent buy another pair.
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is a beautiful color but at the same time is very effective and easy to use. Good price and it is different than other nail clippers since it serves as dual purposes. I bought it from CVS. I would highly recommend it.
Vanessa E.
Brooklyn, NY
These clippers are great because if you would like square or a more rounder tip nails... You can get it! The duality of three clippers are so efficient and I love there gold plate.
kenya f.
Atlanta, GA
Out of all the gold series I think this is the only one I like. I love the dual ends and the gold is fancy and cute. and it's great the your feet and hands. my favorite!
Easy to grasp with the ridges in the handle and pretty to look at with the goldtone. Cost efficient and good quality. I keep this pair in my traveling nail kit. I even left them in my foot bath and they didn't rust after 2 day.
Mariah G.
The nail clipper works decently! Haven't tried other ones because it gets the job done nicely without damaging my nails and I find that it gives good control. I love the tweezers from revlon so I had to try these clippers.
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA
Not a bad price for such a quality product. Lasts for years and years too! They look just as good as higher end clippers and can be found at neighborhood drugstores
Ashley W.
Danville, CA
These compact clippers are fabulous and get the job done well! They cut both fingernails and toenails with ease and look classy too! These are my go to clippers and I make sure to keep a few pairs around the house!
Leda B.
Springfield, MO
I really enjoy most of the revlon nail products. The nail clippers especially. I have teouble with my nails. My thumb nails are much thicker than the rest of my nails. These clippers are perfect for an even cut!