2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Teri S.
Teri S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Ok for nail clippers, I would not recommend. They are pricey and awkward,not easy or comfortable to use. And leave the nails weird.
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Revlon cheap and works good. Great price. easy to find at any local stores. I always buy this brand for myself and family members.
Mariia S.
Mariia S.
East Hanover, NJ
Very sharp, long-lasting. comfortable to hold in hand. I change every six months, and they look perfect. on this site to favorites
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Gwinn
These work great for everyone. I even used these on my chihuahuas nails. Don't like them for little kids though. They are too big.
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Slagle , LA
I love this nail clipper by revlon! It really makes my nails look great! So much better than I expected and great drug store price
Kara R.
Kara R.
Did not like these clippers, they were dull and kinda flimsy. They were cheap but still they should clip better then what they do.
Raheem J.
Raheem J.
Richmond
Strong support nice clean cut as well easy to use reduces the chances of getting hurt . Also fashionable and sold at a good price
Briyanna H.
Briyanna H.
Henderson, NC
These nail clippers definitely get the job done I recommend this if you giving your self a pedicure at home it's very easy to use
Does it's job as a nail clipper. I had no problems using it! Lasted me for a long time and would recommend to friends and family.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Soledad, CA
Its an Ok product just wishes it was a little bigger.
Really had to press hard to cut the nail.. and i had to press a few times.