2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Gayla L.
Gayla L.
Ellijay, GA
These are supper cute nail clippers I have like 3 and there all different colors. They make clean cuts and very chic for out and about
Laura G.
Laura G.
Weslaco, TX
It cuts good. I have never had a problem with cutting my nails. Its very easy to manuver especially with those who have thicker nails.
Diamond N.
Diamond N.
Lansing, MI
Pretty sturdy product. Clips evenly. Rotates smoothly. Only complaint it the color color pn mine began to rub off after a couple weeks
jamie H.
jamie H.
Drummonds, TN
These are simple to use and have a sharp easy cut. No tearing of the nails. Very affordable and easy to stow in your purse for breaks
Teagan O.
Teagan O.
Aurora, CO
Love this set of nail clippers! Perfect cut every time without any snags or tears. And I'm happy to have a gold set to match my style!
Abby R.
Abby R.
Omaha, NE
Cheap clippers that worked great! I like how small and compact the clippers are, easy to carry in my purse or take with me on trips!
Monica G.
Monica G.
Visalia, CA
Best nail clippers hands down. They're sturdy and pretty to use. My husband likes using these as well because they get the job done
Teri S.
Teri S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Ok for nail clippers, I would not recommend. They are pricey and awkward,not easy or comfortable to use. And leave the nails weird.
ToUyen P.
ToUyen P.
Westborough, MA
Good product and does what it suppose to. Pretty inexpensive compared to some other options. Didn't feel comfortable to use though.
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Denver, CO
I love the color adding a good look to this clipper, works great for any type of nails and have lasted for months without replacing