BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine T.
Amsterdam
Fights cute and I don't have any of my favorite nail designs that I've done it before the holidays coming up to me about your day been babe I'm not gonna go back in my room for a bit of my friends 🏡 to see me at my 🏡 is it OK for the rest in dfthyh
Michelle C.
Victoria, TX
They had a sale on these clippers with a coupon at my local Walgreens I got 2 pairs. I love the Gold Series. The have clippers on both sides and they look so stylish. They are definitely worth the money. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Missy C.
I like that these come with both the curve and the straight edge to give you any look you want. Works great, cuts precisely, and the color is unique with the gold.
Madison C.
Unlike other products, there is never a struggle with these. There is a clean cut every time, and I have been using the same pair for years! I won't be switching brands anytime soon!
Amber C.
Tampa, FL
The best nipper in the beauty tools of Revlon beautiful color.Love these so far, I just hope they hold up for long time. I've had trouble with the spring breaking before.Not as sharp as I would hoped for. Great product tho. Would 10/10 Buy Again
Erica B.
This is a great nail clipper. It is very sturdy and you never have to worry about it breaking. One of the better nail clippers I have tried especially considering it's price! I is available at most major retailers and is definitely worth the buy.
Amanda J.
Warner Robins, GA
Love, Love, Love these clippers! They actually stay sharp unlike the others I have purchased. They actually cut even thick toenails. Great value for the price. I honestly can not find anything bad to say about these. I would purchase these again.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a pricey little nail clipper but it does the job and kept impeccable this is the first time I've ever purchased it but I will be buying it again I hope to keep it around I also like the files and all the other things from this collection
Lisa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Still have it after all these years. They come in two sizes for fingers and piggies. When it finally breaks I will replace with same. Great product that lasts and works great.
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is a beautiful color but at the same time is very effective and easy to use. Good price and it is different than other nail clippers since it serves as dual purposes. I bought it from CVS. I would highly recommend it.