BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Monica G.
Visalia, CA
Best nail clippers hands down. They're sturdy and pretty to use. My husband likes using these as well because they get the job done
Jackie O.
Denver, CO
I love the color adding a good look to this clipper, works great for any type of nails and have lasted for months without replacing
Teri S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Ok for nail clippers, I would not recommend. They are pricey and awkward,not easy or comfortable to use. And leave the nails weird.
Mykenzi C.
Luzerne, PA
Liked these nail clippers, but they aren't the most sharp ones out there. You need to actually pull the nail off with the clippers.
Kara R.
Did not like these clippers, they were dull and kinda flimsy. They were cheap but still they should clip better then what they do.
Shannon B.
Gwinn
These work great for everyone. I even used these on my chihuahuas nails. Don't like them for little kids though. They are too big.
sylvia L.
Revlon cheap and works good. Great price. easy to find at any local stores. I always buy this brand for myself and family members.
Mindy O.
Slagle, LA
I love this nail clipper by revlon! It really makes my nails look great! So much better than I expected and great drug store price
Mariia S.
East Hanover, NJ
Very sharp, long-lasting. comfortable to hold in hand. I change every six months, and they look perfect. on this site to favorites
Raheem J.
Richmond
Strong support nice clean cut as well easy to use reduces the chances of getting hurt . Also fashionable and sold at a good price