BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Tia U.
Falls Church, VA
A pretty standard nail clipper. Sturdy enough, and inexpensive. It is easy to use and cuts nails quickly. I have not had to repurchase this nail clipper because it has lasted over five years but if I did have to repurchase a nail clipper, it would be this one.
Hannah J.
Charlotte, NC
This nail clipper definitely does it's job! I have no complaints whatsoever. It's not super important but aesthetically the design is pretty cool also! I found this product at Target. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality nail clipper.
Kayla P.
Upton, KY
If you want the perfect mani or pedi WITHOUT paying $50+ then this is the best product ever. It is super easy to follow and is a perfect price for the quality you get. It makes it better that you can buy it at Walmart!! I buy it all the time. Always have extra
Jaimie C.
Topeka, KS
For it being a nail clipper it is more expensive due to it being a name brand and decorated. I do like the color due to my boyfriend knows that they are mine. I didn't find them any different in the use compared to other brands expect that they are cute.
Lindsey S.
Florence, SC
A really good set of nail clippers, and really easy to take on the go. Probably one of the better set of nail clippers I have used, and it's at a fairly good price. I think I bought this at CVS or Walgreens, I would definitely buy it again, if need be.
Katherine M.
This is a nail clipper, it gets the job done its nothing special but it is all you really need. Nail clippers are never really that exciting. I will say that I have had this nail clipper for a long amount of time and it has held up for a good long time.
Kristi M.
Calera, AL
My sister is an awesome couponer, if that's a real word... And she bought me several pair. Easy to grip and come in handy. Not cheap meaning breakable or hard to use. I even keep a few stashed to use for girls pedi and mani nights and they love them too
Aharmony G.
Lumberton, NC
Ok I often cut my nail. And I always used recliner I think those are the best nail clippers that you can find I mean their durible easy to use light and you carry them anywhere 👌🏾👌🏾❤️
Jason C.
Fontana, CA
These work great, have a good grip so I'm not afraid to get n the small areas, no cons yet, still breaking the, in. I don't mind paying a little more for better quality clippers. I would recommend these to anyone.
Afton A.
Acworth, GA
I really like this product. In the past all of the other nail clipper seem to become dull of rust and dont work as good as they once did.These seem to be holding up. I will continue to buy this product and i would recommend this product to everyone .