2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

lozano d.
lozano d.
This brand of Revlon gold series dual ended nail clipper is the best I always carried on my hand bag because it always comes handy anytime
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
These nails clippers are so cute but they aren't the best. It's also a little complicated to try and figure out how to use them sometimes.
FallOverFashion c.
FallOverFashion c.
irvine, CA
They are great, they get the job done with no hassle. Good grip so its easy to use and maneuver. The gold makes it pop and look more cool.
Drema A.
Drema A.
This has a good cutting edge. It is the product that I like best because it never frays my nail. It lasts a long time. It is easy to use.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Tucson, AZ
They're very beautiful but when you grown long natural nails they can cause snags . But are great for short nails or even arylic nails .
Katie H.
Katie H.
Plantersville
These little things are so expensive but probably worth the money. I would buy something cheaper but these definitely get the job done.
Desiree' H.
Desiree' H.
Oxford, NC
These are great I have very string nails so my clippers get dull very quickly but not these they have lasted longer than all the others
Lillian L.
Lillian L.
My nails grow very fast due to my skin, nails, and hair pills and I absolutely love how small they are so I can get closer to the edges
Gao M.
Gao M.
Works like how any other Nail clipper should not dull and gets the job done. I recommend it but TBH its equivalent to S35 nail clippers
Laura G.
Laura G.
Weslaco, TX
It cuts good. I have never had a problem with cutting my nails. Its very easy to manuver especially with those who have thicker nails.