BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Desiree' H.
Oxford, NC
These are great I have very string nails so my clippers get dull very quickly but not these they have lasted longer than all the others
Katie H.
Plantersville
These little things are so expensive but probably worth the money. I would buy something cheaper but these definitely get the job done.
Diamond N.
Lansing, MI
Pretty sturdy product. Clips evenly. Rotates smoothly. Only complaint it the color color pn mine began to rub off after a couple weeks
Gayla L.
Ellijay, GA
These are supper cute nail clippers I have like 3 and there all different colors. They make clean cuts and very chic for out and about
Laura G.
Weslaco, TX
It cuts good. I have never had a problem with cutting my nails. Its very easy to manuver especially with those who have thicker nails.
Brittany F.
Richmond, KY
The dual ended nail clip is very useful and it is simple and easy to use. It hasn't given me hang nails like many other nail trimmers.
jamie H.
Drummonds, TN
These are simple to use and have a sharp easy cut. No tearing of the nails. Very affordable and easy to stow in your purse for breaks
Teagan O.
Aurora, CO
Love this set of nail clippers! Perfect cut every time without any snags or tears. And I'm happy to have a gold set to match my style!
Abby R.
Omaha, NE
Cheap clippers that worked great! I like how small and compact the clippers are, easy to carry in my purse or take with me on trips!
Monica G.
Visalia, CA
Best nail clippers hands down. They're sturdy and pretty to use. My husband likes using these as well because they get the job done