2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Brineshia C.
Brineshia C.
Eight Mile, AL
Revlon clippers always get the job done.They don't clip ay excess nails. They perform efficiently. Those particular clippers last a long time.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Lindside, WV
I love this clipper set, because I have very small hands and I could shape my nails exactly how I wanted. They are the best drug store brand.
Trish D.
Trish D.
Great clipper. Gives me nails good shape. Super sturdy, Bought this at CVS. I've had this clipper for a while and I haven't had to replace it.
Aley H.
Aley H.
Belton, TX
This an awesome contraption. Dual end Nail Clippers. Genius!! Good for me because I sometimes forget where I place it. This way its together.
angela t.
angela t.
The product worked fine. There was nothing about it that made it work better than any other nail clippers, except that it was more expensive.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Mission
I love the revoln products more when it comes to my toes I like them to look fabulous and I enjoy cutting my nails with this kind of product
Celsie B.
Celsie B.
Malone, NY
I buy this because it's really just your typical nail clipper which is all I need and it works great. The gold on it is also a pretty touch.
Meridian G.
Meridian G.
Denton, TX
I love these! Very multifunctional. I don't like being limited to one nail shape when deciding, and this nifty tool combines my two needs!
FallOverFashion c.
FallOverFashion c.
irvine, CA
They are great, they get the job done with no hassle. Good grip so its easy to use and maneuver. The gold makes it pop and look more cool.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
They are pretty good nail clippers for drug store but after a while they don't work as well and it takes a while to get your nails trimmed