Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #46 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Rose G.
I don't know if it's because it's gold, but this is the only clipper that leaves the edges of my nail smooth. I've been using this since I was a kid and no other clipper comes close! The only time I even have to use a file is when I'm too lazy to shape with the clippers themselves.
che c.
Manassas, VA
This is a nice product for the entire family. there are two ends to choose from, one straight and the other curved. i like to keep a few around the house . i would like to carry one in my purse but i will probably try to find a smaller one. it is sold at a reasonable cost too.
Meilyhoa C.
I use to cut my nail whenever it gets long and it make it even. It doesn't leave your nails brittle or will break. It cut my nails evenly and it have a filter as well to give your nail a finish feel.
Amanda D.
Lewistown, PA
I never thought I could love a nail clipper, but this one is amazing! I love that I can chose between flat and rounded. It also is super strong. The only thing I found wrong with it is sometimes it comes apart but it is easy to put back together. Definitely worth the money.
Esther F.
Its set at a great price and does a good job. Hasn't gotten any rust and stays sharp my girls enjoy using it as well. My husabnd does jujitsu so he carrys one in his gym bag
Suzanne R.
Works great! It's very durable, and easy to use. Has never rusted on me, and it did not break when I dropped it on the floor. It might be a little pricey for some, but it lasts a long time. I love it!!
jennifer d.
katy, TX
Love the feel of this works on my nails...especially good for summer.. My favorite product to keep in my purse in case of an emergency, buy the two pack and have a backup. Never have a hang nail again! :)
Ellina M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my all time favorite clip. its dual ends are perfect for shaping. the cut is perfection. its easy to use and on the go. I am a first time user but its not my last time. Affordable than most.
katelyn k.
Flagler Beach, FL
The revlon gold series dual ended nail clip is amazing! I'm always doing my nails at home so this item is a must! It's a smooth and easy to use clipper. I don't have to worry about an uneven cut or jagged edge. I recommend this clipper to anyone who needs a reliable tool.
Alanna W.
Terre Haute, IN
I love these nail clippers, they never have a problem with splitting the nail. I purchased these at Ulta beauty. The are easy to use, and the dual ended factor adds to the functionality. I have use Revlon nail products for years, but these are definitely the cutest.