BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

FallOverFashion c.
irvine, CA
They are great, they get the job done with no hassle. Good grip so its easy to use and maneuver. The gold makes it pop and look more cool.
Meridian G.
Denton, TX
I love these! Very multifunctional. I don't like being limited to one nail shape when deciding, and this nifty tool combines my two needs!
Alexis W.
They are pretty good nail clippers for drug store but after a while they don't work as well and it takes a while to get your nails trimmed
lozano d.
This brand of Revlon gold series dual ended nail clipper is the best I always carried on my hand bag because it always comes handy anytime
Jasmine K.
These nails clippers are so cute but they aren't the best. It's also a little complicated to try and figure out how to use them sometimes.
Arlene T.
San Diego, CA
Easy to use. Sharp but do not worry much about cutting myself. Does not rust fast. Been using this brand for over 10 years, great quality.
Drema A.
This has a good cutting edge. It is the product that I like best because it never frays my nail. It lasts a long time. It is easy to use.
Jessica P.
Tucson, AZ
They're very beautiful but when you grown long natural nails they can cause snags . But are great for short nails or even arylic nails .
Katie H.
Plantersville
These little things are so expensive but probably worth the money. I would buy something cheaper but these definitely get the job done.
Desiree' H.
Oxford, NC
These are great I have very string nails so my clippers get dull very quickly but not these they have lasted longer than all the others