Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #46 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Morgan S.
Madisonville, TX
I liked this product because it's 'heavy duty' but still light and easy to use. I also love the extra tool attached to it to push down my cuticle. I like these Revlon nail clippers compared to others because of the tool and the heavy duty feel that it has. I also found that it cheaper than other products like its kind!
Debbie S.
Tustin
This is a great nail clipper for both manis and pedis. Since it has a straight top instead of curved, it can be used to trim nails into a square shape. It has a very good price point and can be easily found in any retail store.
Michelle C.
Olathe, KS
I really like how the product is a Gold color. It feels really nice using it. I also enjoy the dual end it has. I bought this product at WalMart Supercenter. Sometimes this product does come apart, but other than that, I enjoy it. I would recommend it to others!
Leigh T.
Quincy, MA
I tried Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip for the first time and I am thrilled with this product. It is a great value because you get two shapes (one square and one rounded) and the product itself is a nice weight. It's not flimsy. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Very inexpensive and handy. I bought this because I keep losing all my nail clippers but this one I have made sure not to lose because it works great. easy to use and makes nails look great.
Carissa L.
North Scituate, RI
They are nothing special. I've definitely used better and definitely used a lot worse. They cut your nails fine, but they are slightly too big for my nails, if you are on a budget theese will work for you, and get the job done just fine, but if you have a little extra cash get a different one
Sara P.
Texarkana, TX
First, who doesn't love gold anything? These clippers do the job and look good doing it. They have never broken on my or rusted and have stayed sharp for years. The only problem I have, is that my husband likes to steal them from me! Would recommend to anyone in the market for new clippers!
Lisamarie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Works fine me like any other nail clipper my personally opinion. It gets the job done when your nail are growing inwards but i go get my toes professionally done but when dont have time i use this nail clipper
MariahJadee R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Usually i get my nails done in salon, but here and there when my toenails grow out i take my grandmas nail clippers and use them, it works well and creates a clean straight cut right through the nail with ease.
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Nail clippers are so Essential for grooming the hands and feet and honesty Revlon has been my favorite I and go to nail clipper, it's not pricey and never hard to find. Their sold in so many online and I Store drugstore, grocery shops and mainly in beauty shops.