BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart
Vivian T.
Salinas , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the clippers their affordable and easily found in drugstores and it's strong enough to trim toe nails the sucky part is it gets dull fast
Xoe M.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very tough! Gets the job done quick and easy but be careful might shoot ya in the eye! Love the nail file it comes with it and it's just so cute!
Aranda W.
Pfafftown, NC
These cut well, I can even cut my children's nails with them. They don't slip and slide through my fingers dut to the texture on the Clippers.
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Plus for my ADHD brain: ITS PRETTY LOOKING. It also does a good job of cutting nails but I'm not sure if paying what I did for it was worth it.
Jesiree C.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like I bought it for the packaging but it's really just not a great quality. It looks nice in my collection but doesn't seem to do much.
Celsie B.
Malone, NY
I buy this because it's really just your typical nail clipper which is all I need and it works great. The gold on it is also a pretty touch.
Brittany M.
Irondale, MO
These nail clippers worked great! They clipped cleanly! They are also good quality! I bought some for me and friends and they love them too!
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Revlon Gold Series - Dual-Ended Nail Clip
Looks pretty fancy but it's made poorly for the price. I have one that cost $1 that works better. This comes apart. It's not a great product.
Maria G.
Cedar Park, TX
This nail clip cuts nails perfectly and is very comfortable to use. It's very durable, and lasts for years, it's perfect for traveling, too.
Ember Y.
Lawrence, KS
These are my fave nail clippers. Extremely sharp, easy to pack in my purse, and last well over 2 years before even dulling one bit at all.