2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Lebanon, PA
Seriously amazing. This is definitely, for sure always my go to product. You can never get anything else better for as good as the price of this.
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
galion, OH
These are compact. Easy to put in my diaper bag or my purse. They haven't gone dull on me yet! And they're gold! Hello!!! Everyone loves gold ;)
Christan B.
Christan B.
Charlotte , NC
Great nail clippers I have strong nails so nail clippers often become dull on me over time but these haven't I would recommend these to a friend
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Mcloud, OK
These are the only nail clippers we buy, and you can probably find a pair in just about any room of my house. Love the dual ends to choose from.
Sammi S.
Sammi S.
Rapid City
Helps me keep my nails trimmed and nice. Very easy and convenient to use. Can take with me anywhere. I also use it on my child to trim his nails
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
This product works just fine. It does what it is supposed to do! It is easy to use. I don't really see the need for the gold but it looks nice!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Tacoma, WA
I got mine for about six dollars from Target. It works well for me. I am a simple person. It does the job. Why pay more when you don't have to.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Lemoore, CA
It is really effective when you use it on your nails. It is the perfect size. It is a good size to travel with. My husband likes to use it too.
alexandra B.
alexandra B.
This isn't a bad product at all, but there are better ones. Revlon makes reliable products, but this is not the one I will be purchasing again.
Zulma S.
Zulma S.
This is no ordinary nail cliper, its precise, clean and cuts. It doesn't leave ragged or poor edges and is a sharp clean cut. I really like it!