BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie M.
Fairfield
I like it. But then I do not be use my fell apart easily. We have 6 I. Our family and it broke easily and quickly. I would rather go get a pedicure
Lauren H.
Arlington, VA
Work great and I love having two sides - one for square edges and another for round! They seem a little heavy and fussy but they get the job done!
Lindsay H.
Lebanon, PA
Seriously amazing. This is definitely, for sure always my go to product. You can never get anything else better for as good as the price of this.
Makenna G.
Whenever I do my nails or whenever they grow out too long I use this. It cuts nice like any other nail clipper. I would say its a necessary pick.
Elisa C.
Waxahachie, TX
Awsome nail clipper it cuts really good and even if you have thicker nails. I dont like any of the other brands because they dont cut good enough
Tammy S.
Mcloud, OK
These are the only nail clippers we buy, and you can probably find a pair in just about any room of my house. Love the dual ends to choose from.
Alisa S.
galion, OH
These are compact. Easy to put in my diaper bag or my purse. They haven't gone dull on me yet! And they're gold! Hello!!! Everyone loves gold ;)
Christan B.
Charlotte , NC
Great nail clippers I have strong nails so nail clippers often become dull on me over time but these haven't I would recommend these to a friend
Sammi S.
Rapid City
Helps me keep my nails trimmed and nice. Very easy and convenient to use. Can take with me anywhere. I also use it on my child to trim his nails
Amy T.
Lemoore, CA
It is really effective when you use it on your nails. It is the perfect size. It is a good size to travel with. My husband likes to use it too.