Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Mary C.
Long Beach , CA
Awesome to have around. I really like that it doesn't hurt you hand while cliing your nails. They are great value. I bought mine at a local store. I use Revlon products a lot because they don't let me down. I would recommend this to friends and family members.
Sydney W.
Love the dual-end concept of it, makes doing many things very convenient. Love the gold, and it worked out very well for me as a clipper. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for an affordable nail clipper.
Amber H.
Las Cruces, NM
Good quality! Good hardware! Lightweight! Good for travel.I got mine at Walmart, definitely worth the price! Easy to use! Easy to store. I believe these will last me a long time. I would recommend. Will possibly buy again if I need a new one. !!!!
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
The color gold always catches my eye and when I saw these clippers in the store I immediately picked them up and put them in my cart. The Revlon Dual Ended Nail Clippers are my fave clippers and of course I would recommend this product to others!
Danyell S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I really like the product, definitely love the gold on them, think the main reason I decided to get them. I love the color gold. They work good, easy to grip. If I lost mine I would definitely buy these again.
Brittney S.
Reading, PA
I use this to cut my nails & these are good. This alternative pretty well to me. I bought this at Walmart or target as at beauty salon. I use this repeat when I'm doing my nails. Yes I would buy this again.
Debra S.
I'm very pleased with my purchase of Revlon Gold Dual Ended nail clip. The price was reasonable. The packaging was feminine that's what got my attention. They were easy to use and I liked the way it made my nails look, nice and even.
Morgan S.
Madisonville, TX
I liked this product because it's 'heavy duty' but still light and easy to use. I also love the extra tool attached to it to push down my cuticle. I like these Revlon nail clippers compared to others because of the tool and the heavy duty feel that it has. I also found that it cheaper than other products like its kind!
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
I like how one end is straight and not curved. more nail clippers need to do that. but it cuts the nail so badly where it's really rough and it peels and chips. i don't recommend anyone to buy this.
Debbie S.
Tustin
This is a great nail clipper for both manis and pedis. Since it has a straight top instead of curved, it can be used to trim nails into a square shape. It has a very good price point and can be easily found in any retail store.