2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Celia R.
Celia R.
Woodstock, VA
Excellent nail care tool! While it hasn't lasted me long, it was good while it lasted to the point that I'm willing to overlook the length of time I can use it,
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
Fort Wayne, IN
This does its job and I like the idea of a dual sides clipper that offers you straight or rounded clipping. However I find that it's a bit hard to hold onto.
jenniffer c.
jenniffer c.
Sugar land , TX
I love using these on my hubby since he is a male, his nails are pretty thick and this clip his nails really easily and makes my life so much easier of me (:
Jihan M.
Jihan M.
NYC
They do the job! They do not damage your nails. They do not really compare to other products. The price is good! Not too cheap to a point where it damages!
y B.
y B.
Rio Grande City, TX
I was not impressed with this product. First couple of times I used it for minor trims was okay, but after a while it was not clipping the nail completely.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
San Antonio, TX
Nothing really special in particular, it does its job cuts well and very pretty ive had them for quite a while and they haven't gotten dull. So thats a plus
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Charlotte, NC
These clippers are not bad, they do the job well. However, I feel as though they do not very long. They're worth it though, revlon is a good brand to use!
Joline B.
Joline B.
Jefferson, SD
Work well but eventaully fall apart. I have normal nails so these work great. I keep sticking with them so that means I like them. I have them everywhere.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Warrenton, NC
This Dual ended Nail clip by Revlon is a great product. It is more that I usually spend on clips. The quality is great and I love the one that I purchase.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Jennings, FL
If you want a guarantee cut that want hurt you need this product. You will be happy knowing you able to give yourself a proper manicure with this product