BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Raulph V.
Sunnyvale, CA
I bought this nail clipper against my instict for saving money. it was only 60% off and genrally i try to buy things at 90% off retail. I shop for many different people and am a personal shopper. the reason i spent the extra cash was beacuse of how cool it looked. have not opened it yet.
Bailey R.
Sylvester, GA
I absolutely love my Revlon Nail Clippers. They are the only brand of nail clippers that my mother and I have ever used. They hold up very well to almost any nail type (frail or thick nails). I would recommend that if you want a good, sturdy pair of nail clippers, buy Revlon.
Kristie H.
Talladega, AL
Revlon Nail Clips are great for trimming nails. They are sharp so they cut without tearing the nail. They are available in most stores so they are easy to find. The price is comparable to other products so they are not over priced. Revlon is a quality product worth the money.
Tawanda C.
Atlanta, GA
Gold is my favorite so I HAD to get this nail clipper. It's a little pricey for a nail clipper, however, Revlon nail products are usually always my go to. I wouldn't repurchase because there are other nail clippers that do the same thing for less. I bought this strictly based on the color. It trims nails wonderfully.
Shirletta F.
Detroit, MI
I have used revlon for years. I love the nail clippers I bought because they have lasted longer than any of product I have ever had. After years of use they still give me a clean cut of my nails on both my hands and feet. I would but these again for others in my family.
Nicole C.
Charlestown
Love these nail clippers! They serve mutiple purposes! Cut perfectly! Ive never even pierced my skin with these like ordinary nail clippers ! My boyfriend even likes them! Theyre strong enough to cut his toenails when other ones broke from his yucky toenails lol
Shantel C.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL
I have tried many different clippers and these seem to work the best for me right now. I like that they are sturdy, don't see a downside to them as of yet. I purchased them at my local Target. Compared to what I have used in the past this so far is my go to brand.
Roxanne C.
KYLE, TX
I actually received this as a stocking stuffer gift from my husband. & believe me when I say it did not disappoint. I have yet to find a clipper that can stand up next to this one. No comparison. I've used it several times & its still sharp enough, not dull.
Mary C.
Long Beach , CA
Awesome to have around. I really like that it doesn't hurt you hand while cliing your nails. They are great value. I bought mine at a local store. I use Revlon products a lot because they don't let me down. I would recommend this to friends and family members.
Sydney W.
Love the dual-end concept of it, makes doing many things very convenient. Love the gold, and it worked out very well for me as a clipper. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for an affordable nail clipper.