BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Joline B.
Jefferson, SD
Work well but eventaully fall apart. I have normal nails so these work great. I keep sticking with them so that means I like them. I have them everywhere.
Tori S.
Warrenton, NC
This Dual ended Nail clip by Revlon is a great product. It is more that I usually spend on clips. The quality is great and I love the one that I purchase.
Nancy L.
Charlotte, NC
These clippers are not bad, they do the job well. However, I feel as though they do not very long. They're worth it though, revlon is a good brand to use!
Erin H.
Jennings, FL
If you want a guarantee cut that want hurt you need this product. You will be happy knowing you able to give yourself a proper manicure with this product
Vannessa N G.
Baytown, TX
I highly recommend these nail clippers to everyone . They are not heavy at all although they look like they have some weight on them. They are sharp also
Sydney V.
Saint Louis, MO
These nail clippers work great and especially cause there 2 sided , there better than regular nail clippers wouldn't go back to my other brand love these
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN
These clippers are very sharp and nice, but it's stright edges so leaves the nails really... unclean and sharp. It hurts and you have to file them after.
Maruba S.
Allen, TX
I dont have much to say about this clipper. I dont think it much different from other brand clippers but I also noticed it is safe to use on my toddlers
Elizabeth Z.
Modesto, CA
These were amazing!! They lasted me a while and they cut my nails perfectly. I had no issue with them getting rusty and they didn't bend like others do.
Chris M.
I never even knew a product like this existed. What a great idea to have a large end for toe nails and a smaller end for clipping fingernails in one.