BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Momina B.
Windsor Mill, MD
I bought these last minute when I left mine at home before a long vacation. And I was so happy with them, they were used by all my family and are really pretty too.
Missy C.
I like that these come with both the curve and the straight edge to give you any look you want. Works great, cuts precisely, and the color is unique with the gold.
Suzanna E.
Galena Park, TX
This nail clip was actually a gift for my birthday I love it it works great and it's gold which makes it more adorable it's my first time using it it's my favorite
Kanini M.
Hampton, VA
This nail clip is highly durable and great for trimming toe nails. The grip is wonderful and it's not going to fall apart like some of the less expensive clippers
Jennifer E.
Crescent City, CA
I like these clippers they work amazing.. They don't seem to get dull. They work just as good the 100time of use as the first time.. I recommend these clippers..
Celia R.
Woodstock, VA
Excellent nail care tool! While it hasn't lasted me long, it was good while it lasted to the point that I'm willing to overlook the length of time I can use it,
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land , TX
I love using these on my hubby since he is a male, his nails are pretty thick and this clip his nails really easily and makes my life so much easier of me (:
Aimee F.
Fort Wayne, IN
This does its job and I like the idea of a dual sides clipper that offers you straight or rounded clipping. However I find that it's a bit hard to hold onto.
Bianca M.
San Antonio, TX
Nothing really special in particular, it does its job cuts well and very pretty ive had them for quite a while and they haven't gotten dull. So thats a plus
y B.
Rio Grande City, TX
I was not impressed with this product. First couple of times I used it for minor trims was okay, but after a while it was not clipping the nail completely.