BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Monica B.
I love this little nail clipper!! not only is it pretty but it is two nail clippers in one. it's kind of hard to find straight-cut nail clippers, most all are curved, so i was super happy to find this. gives a clean cut; i am happy with its prefermance and how it's held up.
Michelle S.
Youngsville, NC
In this house nail chippers seem to just disappear like crazy, so I have to hide my nice ones like the revlon gold series. These clippers give a clean sharp cut. This was my first time buying them. I would recommend them to other. I will hide these from my family members. :)
Autumn w.
Gary, IN
This nail clippers are so great. They clip off the toughest nails with no problems. Even if they are the toughest nails they will get them. These are the only clippers i use no other brand comes close to the jib that these do.I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great nail clipper this is the one.
Alex D.
I don't really use the flat side because I coin I prefer them to be curved. These are good quality clippers that have stayed sharp and I can even use them on my toenails.
Tiffany R.
Port Richey, FL
I have always bought this brand in nail product. It is always and easy clip and done iv never had to work with my nails and iv have thick toe nails. the other toe nail clippers are not as sharp so the chomp it all up. theses are a clean cut. i will always buy this product
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
This clipper works as expected though sometimes, I have to push down several times to snip my nail. Besides that, which works as expected, I enjoy the color of it very much.
Sabrina R.
I don't tend to use nail clippers a lot but this one did the job. It was easy to use and worked fine. Did not have to hold down hard. First time using this and was better than other cheap ones I have tried. I would buy it again but this looks like it will last long.
Lily R.
Rio Grande City, TX

Nail trimming is easy again!
Say goodbye to awkward twisting and painful handling while cutting your fingernails or toenails.
Ergonomic trimmer with stainless steel blades has wide, easy-grip handles with smooth swivel action allowing you to find the optimal angle for cutting.
100% reconmended
Yona H.
I do my own manicures at home and I have tried and own several different types and brands of nail clippers. I prefer the Revlon "Gold" line because they are professional grade and do a nice job of clipping & trimming my weak, thin nails. Others I've tried sometimes leave a snag or make my nails tear. These are some of the best on the retail market
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
Revlon last forever! They are the only nail implements I've ever used so I have nothing to compare them to, but why would I when I have always been so satisfied with Revlon. Ulta has a complete line and I will probably buy Revlon again and again.