2 colors available

Christina C.
Christina C.
Woodland Hls, CA
👍

Idk if quality makes a huge difference in nail clippers but these work well. Not too ugly to look at. I usually get my nails done but use these when I do it at home.
Sha T.
Sha T.
Revlon is my favorite brand when it comes to nail clippers and this one did not disappoint. They stay sharp and last for years. There's really nothing bad I can say.
Jacky C.
Jacky C.
Great. Works like any other nail clipper so it doesn't matter if it's gold or not but you could just get one of their regular nail clippers that can do the same job
Momina B.
Momina B.
Windsor Mill, MD
I bought these last minute when I left mine at home before a long vacation. And I was so happy with them, they were used by all my family and are really pretty too.
Es muy bueno tiene buen filo pero si le ponen como un pico para quitar la basura como ese que le voy a dejar

Si y si lo dejo es como un piquito y con una parte lima
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA
Not a bad price for such a quality product. Lasts for years and years too! They look just as good as higher end clippers and can be found at neighborhood drugstores
Missy C.
Missy C.
I like that these come with both the curve and the straight edge to give you any look you want. Works great, cuts precisely, and the color is unique with the gold.
Suzanna E.
Suzanna E.
Galena Park, TX
This nail clip was actually a gift for my birthday I love it it works great and it's gold which makes it more adorable it's my first time using it it's my favorite
Kanini M.
Kanini M.
Hampton, VA
This nail clip is highly durable and great for trimming toe nails. The grip is wonderful and it's not going to fall apart like some of the less expensive clippers
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Crescent City, CA
I like these clippers they work amazing.. They don't seem to get dull. They work just as good the 100time of use as the first time.. I recommend these clippers..