2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Paula S.
Paula S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I really like that it's gold. Makes me feel fancy when I use them. It also has dual ends. Meaning one end is a blunt, straight cut & the other end is curved. For a more natural cut. Now, I'm not one to complain, because I really do like this product. But what I'm having a hard time with is its handles are loose. It's actually come apart on me before. Very frustrating at times when I have to overly concentrate because I don't want my clippers coming apart in mid clip!! Ya know....
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Newington, CT
I recently purchased the Revlon Gold Series Dual Ended Nail Clip and it worked no different than any other branch I have used and is the reason for only 3 stars which I consider a neutral review. I would purchase again based on price would determine which branch I use. I wish nail clipper had some type of rubber grip on the end for more ease and comfort when using.
Yona H.
Yona H.
I do my own manicures at home and I have tried and own several different types and brands of nail clippers. I prefer the Revlon "Gold" line because they are professional grade and do a nice job of clipping & trimming my weak, thin nails. Others I've tried sometimes leave a snag or make my nails tear. These are some of the best on the retail market
NICOLE M.
NICOLE M.
I've had this clipper for at least 6 years. It has remained sharp and is the perfect size. I have kept it in my pedicure kit and it remains shiny gold. I love it. I also like that the gold makes it look distinctly girly so when I lend it to my husband he doesn't make a mistake and keep it---which is where all my other clippers go!
araseli o.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
like my other review on the Revlon Nail Clip...but for the toenails.

you have to really squeeze all the way through for it to clip through your nail.

i just felt that the older style nail clippers..you didn't have to follow through on the squeeze for the nail to be cut. Now, you have to finish squeezing until the nail is clipped.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
I had this product for 2 days before it broke. The clips on both ends have a tendency to unhinge if you are not extremely careful when turning them. I purchased at Walgreens and would never buy again. It is a huge pain to reattach the clips anytime they snap off and it is more trouble than it's worth. Would not recommend.
Autumn w.
Autumn w.
Gary, IN
This nail clippers are so great. They clip off the toughest nails with no problems. Even if they are the toughest nails they will get them. These are the only clippers i use no other brand comes close to the jib that these do.I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great nail clipper this is the one.
Tawanda C.
Tawanda C.
Atlanta, GA
Gold is my favorite so I HAD to get this nail clipper. It's a little pricey for a nail clipper, however, Revlon nail products are usually always my go to. I wouldn't repurchase because there are other nail clippers that do the same thing for less. I bought this strictly based on the color. It trims nails wonderfully.
Emily N.
Emily N.
I carry these clippers with me wherever I go. I love them because they are affordable, last a long time and they have not gotten dull after three months of use. I use them on both my finger nails and my cuticles and they work beautifully. I also am a material girl so I love the luxurious look of the gold. :)
Leigh T.
Leigh T.
Quincy, MA
I tried Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip for the first time and I am thrilled with this product. It is a great value because you get two shapes (one square and one rounded) and the product itself is a nice weight. It's not flimsy. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.