BY REVLON

Buy Revlon lip gloss - Revlon Gloss to Gloss Lip Palette Polar Bare. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips.

• Does anyone know how the coverage is on this product? Doe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jc c.
this was a good lip palette. you got two in there and the colors were nice. it was effective and gave a good color. i got it from a friend so i didnt purchase it. i used it casually. so not often! i still have it in my bag. yes if i can find it i will get it again
Christina T.
Lakeland, FL
I love their make up thats what i mostly use i would like to try other kinds tho too im just not sure on what to use yet though
Stephanie K.
madison heights mi
Love this product, it's definitely a must have in my beauty collection. I recommend this product for everyone!!
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Es muy ideal para un maquillaje actual con un gran tiempo de duracion. Es buen producto con gran fijacion.
Mariam O.
brooklyn
PERFECT FOR AN EVERYDAY LOOK BUT IS HARD TO PERFECT BUT TOO PRICEY BUT I LOVE IT 🤪😍😍😍😍
Michelle Angeline G.
Dubai, Dubai
So it's my first time to try a lip palette, I couldn't think of any comparable items since it's my first try. Budget wise, for me it's so-so. Not so expensive, not so cheap. The price is okay. Effectiveness? It's effective in a way of what a lipstick should done, it's just that, sometimes I felt like it's not easy to carry cause it's as big as my blusher compare to that typical lipstick which comes in a tube, but I think that's the catch there. Having your lipstick in a different way.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I always favour dark colours over light since I have lips that are larger than the average person.

I love these two colours and sometimes combine them for an ombré look.

Super affordable and I will buy it again once it runs out. I highly recommend giving this a try.
Luisa B.
No me gustó en lo absoluto la textura de me hace desagradable no me gusta sentirla, ya no la uso hace un buen par de años atrás porque me di cuenta que testean en animales así que no lo recomiendo. Y pues no supero mis expectativas en lo absoluto, para nada satisfecha con este producto.
Yamini M.
Loving this lip pallette from Revlon. As it's name suggests, gloss to glossy it does the same and leaves you like a star.
Jazmin G.
Es fácil de gran gran calidad ya que además de usar se  ve súper lindo y muy elegante sin tantas pasadas, yo lo recomiendó
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone know how the coverage is on this product? Does it last all day?