BY REVLON #22 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Endia L.
Winter Springs
This product was alright. i wasn't totally impressed with it. One thing i noticed is that my lashes would fall a lot quicker than usual and it would take several tries before i got it to how i liked them to be.
Tito T.
Fairfield
My wife use this product faithfully. She hates her eyelashes are not naturally long my son and daughter so she puts forth a great effort to make what she got looks good. This brand name is jut a house hold favorite.
Morgan D.
Isanti, MN
Amazing eyelash curler ! It is small and warms up to not only curl your eyelashes but the heat allows it to hood the curl all day! Very affordable and I recommend this to anyone !
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing eyelash curler. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyelashes look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good eyelash curler that works wonders for your eyelashes!
Maria S.
Realmente si me sirvio es un producto muy bieno lleno de ventajas y en mi experienza con el realmente fue buena una de las cosas que es econoica y buenas que e usado su aplicacion es muy buena y como a mi me funcione me atrevo a recomendarlo y decir que es uno de los mejores productos de revlon gracias
Yaniina R.
totowa
i love this product, this is really gentle with my eyes it is not expensive and it works really great for me. i always use it for my every day routine because it is really easy to use it. this lash curler it is awesome i definitely recommend this product
Nikki B.
Moundsville
I've been using this for a few years now! Price is very reasonable! It heats up to the perfect temperature to curl your lashes that last all day! I would recommend this product and will surely use it again! You can buy at any local drugstore or Walmart!
Pkei Y.
White Bear Lk, MN
Since I've used this I haven't gone back to a normal eyelash curler ever again and here's why. This is so easy to use and curls your lashes 10X better. Regular ones pull your lashes and hurts sometimes.
member-5d7cd6f82
It worked okay but it kept my lashes curled all day long! I didn't like it with maybelin mascara though so if I were you I would use a different type of mascara with it by a maybeline one! It worked wonders for me though