BY REVLON

Revlon Nail Treatment Gently removes dry, ragged cuticles for a beautifully groomed look. Lightweight lotion blends Arctic Berry Oils, Vitamins C, E and Panthenol with Wheat and Soy amino acids to condition, hydrate and soften cuticles. Eucalyptus Peppermint fragrance. DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde Free

Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I really like this product because it's affordable and works really well. It helps soften cuticles before you remove them, and makes your at home manicure so much easier! Definitely would buy again.
Bohemian P.
Davie, FL
I love revlon nail oils, the bottle will last forever and helps you remove that stubborn cuticle. I like this product and the bottle. Also the smell is very pleasant
Kelly L.
This is a fantastic product that met all of my expectations! I bought it at target, I think, are usually buy a lot of nail and make up products at target. I don't have anything to compare it to other than nail salon but it works really good and I would recommend it to other people!
Catherine M.
Memphis,TN
I love this treatment .It doesn't crack or slit them .I find this product very useful when it come to applying it is very easy not to thick or to thin just right . take awhile to dry though ,but other than the few miner problems this is a very good product.
Alyssa S.
Didn't really like this that much but I might still repurchase it if it was on sale for some reason. Would probably try a different brand of this instead of this brand. Pretty affordable though. It's nice how it drys.
Caitlin M.
A cuticle remover is a cuticle remover. They are all the same to me. Could find one that'll get the same job done for a few dollars cheaper. I'm not impressed.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this cuticle remover because it is soldering easy to use and excellent product and it does its job very well.
layan y.
ajman
This was fantastic for my dried hands in the winter, when the backs of my hands are often cracked and even painful. I used whatever hand lotions came at hand, but they would only tide over the surface dryness for a few hours. Eucerin Intensive Repair showed instantaneous effects and within a few days my dry hands were the smoothst I'd seen them in any winter.
jessii t.
jackson Michigan
It does what it says but it smells very chemically. I dont think I would repurchase. I think there are other options on the market that the smell is toned down
samantha A.
St. Catharines , ON
While i love Revlon for their polishes i felt that this product was not up to par. I found that it didn't work all that great without having to use lots of product and sit there and wait and pick. I found that another brand had the same product and it worked the first time. I would not recommend this product, not even to new people. the need to fix the formulation in this product.