BY REVLON #98 in Hair Color

Brittney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a very long time I was a blonde - I had done extreme damage to my hair over the years through all the processing to get it to the blonde I wanted. I went to salons, I tried dying at home, nothing seemed to work. I finally decided to embark on a healthy hair journey and go dark again and less processing. After using this dye, my hair has grow so much healthier - it covered all the blonde, no highlights returned and it did not leave my hair stiff or dry (more then it was already from over processing).
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually bought this a few months back and had to give it to a friend because I was scared to use it Lol it worked great in her hair but I was afraid to do it to my own, something's I feel should be left to the professionals. Her hair came out amazing, but she also has short fine hair where mine is long and wavy so always a challenge doing my own highlights 😉
Karen E.
miami, FL
If you're a brunette, don't buy any other highlighting kit. (Warning--Loreal has a "Frost and Glow" kit, but it's NOT the same, which I learned the hard way.) This Revlon kit doesn't leave your hair brassy, just nice and golden. But some tips from someone with dark brown hair who's had happy results with this kit for a couple of years now:
Tori B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was okay. I wanted to add some blonde highlights to my dark brown hair, but they turned out super light and didn't look the best. I made sure not to keep the solution on too long and even washed it out sooner than suggested (which I normally do to be safe), but still wasn't totally satisfied with the end result.
Amber B.
Glendale, NY
Used this product a while ago, would not buy again. Box hair dye in general should not be used for highlighting as this box taught me. Left my hair orangey and not in an oh I can play this off as a caramel highlight kind of way. Not worth the horror show that was my hair even though the price was right.
Emily M.
Hartsville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this any time I want to add blonde to my hair. It has never failed me. It isn't damaging if used correctly with the proper after care. I have used this for years.
Kailyn N.
Walker , LA
This product has a really nice finish. It's also great because it doesn't dry your hair out. It also was super easy to use; the instructions were easy to read. I would but again. Definitely a great alternative to a salon dye
Gee S.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I coloured my hair for the first time. I was really worried before using. Colour takes time to reach the actual colour you want of your hair. Unlike other brands I find this leaving lustrous hair. M really happy
Madhurima C.
I had my hair highlighted with burgundy colour, the colour was not too deep nor too light, it was visible from a close proximity only.It stayed for quite a long time though . 9 months in particular till I decided to cut my hair short
Tara A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this product and I would not repurchase. It has a nice box to draw your attention but when you use the product it makes your hair splotchy and orange when trying to go from black to blonde. Also very drying!