Revlon Frost And Glow Blonding Kit Bleach Blonde uploaded by Sarah A.Revlon Frost And Glow Blonding Kit Bleach Blonde uploaded by Mercedes M.

BY REVLON

Revlon Frost And Glow Blonding Kit Bleach Blonde

Start your review of Revlon Frost And Glow Blonding Kit Bleach Blonde!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Clarice B.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this to do a at home frost/bleach for 11.99.i paid it's much cheaper to do my own.one thing that bothered me was it seems not enough to do my whole head as far as frosting.i used it last summer but I had to buy another box even though my hair is shoulder length I have thick hair at age of 52 years young..but it worked very well the only thing was make sure to buy 2 boxes.if medium length hair you dont wanna run outta product like I did..
Angella G.
Columbus
Great for at home use and easy to do by yourself. The price is great when compared to salon highlights but the cap does mean the result won’t be as precise. The color can get very white but checking often helps with that.
Chloey P.
Enumclaw, wa 9022
This product is deffinately easy to use and works great just have to watch and leave color on desiered parts of hair and wait for the desired color you are looking for deffinately would use agian and forsure would recommend it to family and friends!
myra s.
san jose
I usually go to the salon to get my hair done but this time my cousin and I tried dying my hair at home, it wasn’t what I expected to be but I guess it because it wasn’t done by a professional I mean Im not disappointed but I won’t be using this again.
Kaylan P.
Danville, KY
I’ve used this a million times to do in between touch ups for my roots and for highlights etc and it’s never let me down works great but it will give you a massive headache
Celia R.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Revlon frost and glow blonding kit bleach blonde/decoloracion de pelo para cambiar a rubio ,facil de usar solo debe seguir las intruciones ,la decoloracion buena ,comparado con otros productos no quede completamente satisfecha porque es demasiado fuerte y reseca estremadamente mucho el cabello.
Mercedes M.
Findlay, OH
I used this product to lighten the ends of my curls for a beachy summer look! I'm very pleased with the colour and I'm excited to show it off 😌 Revlon Frost And Glow Blonding Kit Bleach Blonde
Jessica J.
Orlando
I use this to highlight however I don’t use it the way the direction tell you to. I have a friend who weaves my highlights using this color and the medium blonde frost and glow color to give subtle and super pretty highlights! I always get compliments and people can’t believe I highlight at home
Jenica C.
Auburn
This does the exact job you need it to every time at a very affordable price. It’s a simple process and the directions are clear and easy to follow. The product is predictable and can be counted on. Dependable.
Deirdre L.
Nipomo, CA
Revlon always has good results with their highlighting and blonding kits. As a natural brunette...very dark hair...the lift is enough and the toner works great! Haven't had trouble with brassiness after. Usually I use higher end companies, but this brand is great for at home blonding.
Kim F.
Kelowna
How does this bleaching kit work? I’ve heard different things about it. Will it highlight really dark hair?