Revlon Frost And Glow Blonding Kit Bleach Blonde uploaded by Sarah A.Revlon Frost And Glow Blonding Kit Bleach Blonde uploaded by Mercedes M.

BY REVLON

Cari W.
Livingston, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this frosting kit the very first time I lightened my medium/dark blonde hair. Being that I was 13, and had never done ANYTHING to my hair before, when I saw streaks in my hair different from the whole head, I almost cried. But after a few minutes, I realized that’s what I paid for- a few highlights! I did it again after the recommended length of time and chunked them in- loved it!!! I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Celia R.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Revlon frost and glow blonding kit bleach blonde/decoloracion de pelo para cambiar a rubio ,facil de usar solo debe seguir las intruciones ,la decoloracion buena ,comparado con otros productos no quede completamente satisfecha porque es demasiado fuerte y reseca estremadamente mucho el cabello.
Mercedes M.
Findlay, OH
I used this product to lighten the ends of my curls for a beachy summer look! I'm very pleased with the colour and I'm excited to show it off 😌 Revlon Frost And Glow Blonding Kit Bleach Blonde
Keona S.
Harrisville
I love the cap this coloring kit comes with. The color is exactly as it should be. You will need someone’s help with getting the hair through the little holes. I am very satisfied. The instructions are easy to go by.
Jenica C.
Auburn
This does the exact job you need it to every time at a very affordable price. It’s a simple process and the directions are clear and easy to follow. The product is predictable and can be counted on. Dependable.
Jessica J.
Orlando
I use this to highlight however I don’t use it the way the direction tell you to. I have a friend who weaves my highlights using this color and the medium blonde frost and glow color to give subtle and super pretty highlights! I always get compliments and people can’t believe I highlight at home
Deirdre L.
Nipomo, CA
Revlon always has good results with their highlighting and blonding kits. As a natural brunette...very dark hair...the lift is enough and the toner works great! Haven't had trouble with brassiness after. Usually I use higher end companies, but this brand is great for at home blonding.
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
My mom always used this kit on my hair. We had to buy 2 in order to get the blonde color on the full length of my hair. The bleach smell is very strong, but the outcome is beautiful!!
Christie N.
Cheboygan, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This dye works great on darker hair and lighter colored hair.. The cap is kinda a pain to use but the boxed dye could be used to color your hair in ombre style possibly and just dye the ends of the hairs, without having to bother with the cap
Mars’ A.
Orlando
I was skeptical about this but toon the risk anyway. Bought it from a local cvs. It comes with everything you will need.
My hair turned out with beautiful highlights. No redness got it exactly how I wanted it.
Will definitely purchase again.