Revlon Foundation Brush Premium uploaded by Francismary del Valle R.Revlon Foundation Brush Premium uploaded by Nastassja G.Revlon Foundation Brush Premium uploaded by Nastassja G.

BY REVLON

Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. All Revlon brushes are expertly crafted using ultra soft, premium fibers and natural birch wood handles for professional quality results. Tri-toned, high grade fibers. Wide, flat brush design effortlessly applies liquid and cream foundations, for both natural, concentrated coverage and precise application. ;

Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
I wanted to like this because of the price but a week into using it my bristles starting shedding rapidly . Won't repurchase
carlin p.
Alachua, FL
I use this and I love it it's a great thing to use trust me okay it's nice and firm but not too firm you know I love it
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is a great brush but nothing makes it stand out from the other ones in my opinion. still a great product though
Rikina H.
Turlock, CA
This brush was very smooth and affordable but it just wasn't the one for my sensitive face
Jennifer M.
Warren, MI
I love this foundation brush it works so good! It doesn't make you look blotchy at all.
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
Love this brush it works perfect it makes blending more easy and just works great
Francismary del Valle R.
MIAMI
This brush is very comfortable to use, it is very soft and holds the product very well. I like it a lot when doing makeup or applying cream. I recommend it
Alana P.
Derbyshire
I love this brush. It blends foundation well and blends well using the most of the foundation. I have sensitive skin and it is lovely on my skin. I have brought it several times and use it with my foundation. It also looks very appealing and is reasonably priced.
Gabriela G.
This brush used to be my favorite foundation brush. It blends the foundation really well. I bought it at a drug store which means it's affordable. It's gentle on the skin and would recommend to anyone who'll like to buy
valentina m.
cartagena de indias
es buena, no voy a decir que no, porque si esparce la base, pero a la hora de difuminar no es muy buena ya que deja las marcas de las cerdas, tengo un tipo de piel mixta y no se si eso influya, me parece un poco costosa, la verdad no estoy satisfecha con este producto, tenia mas expectativas
Adriana R.
How much is this?
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY
I ser this brush in tge market, had a good price, .how abouthis quality