Revlon Foundation Brush Premium uploaded by Francismary del Valle R.Revlon Foundation Brush Premium uploaded by Nastassja G.Revlon Foundation Brush Premium uploaded by Nastassja G.

BY REVLON

Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. All Revlon brushes are expertly crafted using ultra soft, premium fibers and natural birch wood handles for professional quality results. Tri-toned, high grade fibers. Wide, flat brush design effortlessly applies liquid and cream foundations, for both natural, concentrated coverage and precise application. ;

Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
This product is absolutely amazing! It works so well, fits perfectly and I would use it and wear it literally every day! I swear you won't regret it!
Samantha G.
I would not recommend this brush. all it really did was spread the foundation around and it also left streaks after I was done applying my foundation
Gemma W.
Amazing brush! Great coverage and such great quality! Bristles don't fall out and glides on the foundation into your skin so smoothly! Great brush.
Julia M.
I think this is a great inexpensive brush for apply powders. I don't think it's very good for blending but applying it does the job. Soft brissels
MALIA A. R.
Is soft and perfect, It helps me to better apply the cream bb, love it!
I bought at a good price in Venezuela and liked it so much I bought all.
Jennifer L.
Bronx, Ny
This brush applies even the cheapest blushes EVenLY AnD SmOOTHLY.PERFECT fit for cheekbones and also clears away powder for when you bake.
Kimberley S.
Galveston, TX
It's like a dupe for my smashbox foundation brush (which I love with all my heart) but a much cheaper alternative. Definitely worth buying.
anoushka n.
toronto
Blends the foundation really well on skin even the powder blends really well but after few months it becomes being a little harsh on face
Shadya M.
All foundation brushes are the same and I find this one no different, as long as you use it to apply and not to blend then it's fine
Via K.
Waynesburg, PA
It's a nice brush for foundation. The grip is secure. Good product. It doesn't irratate my skin, which is very sensitive. I like it.
Adriana R.
How much is this?
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY
I ser this brush in tge market, had a good price, .how abouthis quality

Walmart