Revlon Foundation Brush Premium

Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. All Revlon brushes are expertly crafted using ultra soft, premium fibers and natural birch wood handles for professional quality results. Tri-toned, high grade fibers. Wide, flat brush design effortlessly applies liquid and cream foundations, for both natural, concentrated coverage and precise application. ;

I ser this brush in tge market, had a good price, .how abouthis quality
How much is this?
Start your review of Revlon Foundation Brush Premium!
Léia S.
Não sou um guru da maquiagem, mas AMO esse pincel de base. e tentei vários pincéis caros. Este é tão bom quanto qualquer outro. A qualidade e o preço desta escova são imbatíveis!
MBM A.
Charlotte , NC
This brush is amazing it gives me the ability to apply my foundation and achieve that flawless finish look when I use it to apply makeup I don't have to have a lot of product it does the job
anoushka N.
toronto
Blends the foundation really well on skin even the powder blends really well but after few months it becomes being a little harsh on face
Beverly M.
Crockett , CA
wayyyy over priced! There are so many company's who make better brushes and sell them for less. I dont recommend this brush or any revlon brushes for that matter.
Rikina H.
Turlock, CA
This brush was very smooth and affordable but it just wasn't the one for my sensitive face
Jennifer L.
Bronx, Ny
This brush applies even the cheapest blushes EVenLY AnD SmOOTHLY.PERFECT fit for cheekbones and also clears away powder for when you bake.
Jennifer D.
NORTH WALES, PA
For a drugstore foundation brush, it gets the job done so it's great if you need something but don't want to or can't spend the money on something high-end. It did shed a bit, but it blends foundation quite nicely and it was nice and soft! One of the better drugstore brushes.
Ashley O.
Dora, AL
I'm not a huge fan of this brush. It's rather small for a foundation brush. The bristles are stiff too. I didn't like the feel of them on my face at all. I did give it 2 stars though because it did help apply my foundation. Sorry Revlon. I typically enjoy your products but I'll pass on this one.
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I have used this brush a few times and was not a fan at all. It left my foundation looking very streaky. It is very hard to blend out your foundation and make it look flawless using this brush. I would not recommend it
Stephanie M.
This foundation brush is most useful for me ,and its not that expensive and has the same quality as a expensive one, i love it