Revlon Foundation Brush-1 Piece uploaded by Ieasha M.

BY REVLON

OUR MOST ADVANCED BRUSHES EVER Foundation - ExpertFX brush heads have luxury bristles for ultimate application. -Diamond Grip Handles designed for ultimate comfort and grip. - How to use: Dip brush into your foundation and apply to face starting at the center and working out towards the hairline. see more...

Ieasha M.
Palmyra, PA
This brush is so beautifully made! I am obsessed with how easy it to put my foundation on ! Yes! Revlon way to go!
Olivia N.
Rocky Mount, NC
This brush wasn't good at all! The bristles kept falling out and it was hard. I have cheaper brushes that work better. I bought this at a local drugstore a while back. I would not recommend this brush to anyone.
Taylor O.
Dallas, GA
I do NOT like this. The brush is pretty if you like to collect but it is tooooo soft to pick up any product really upset /:
megan r.
Brushes really arent any diff to me maybe some people but i like to try new things but it wasnt any diff then the others
Victoria A.
Austin, TX
This is must have brush in your collections. I literally love all reckons brushes so soft!
Sydnie E.
I really don't like this foundation brush made my foundation cry streaky and the brush ends were coming of on my face didn't feel great on my face either never gonna buy this again wouldn't recommend ❤
Amy S.
Epsom, Surrey
I was not a fan of this brush. Did not pick up product that well and I found the application streaky but could work for someone who has the time to make things look even. I liked the price point and the design of the brush.
Nikki C.
Brisbane
Was thoroughly disappointed with this brush :( was so small and made the foundation extremely streaky!!! very very very hard to clean I would choose a beauty blender over this any day!