Revlon Foundation Brush uploaded by Nastassja G.Revlon Foundation Brush uploaded by Nastassja G.

BY REVLON

Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. All Revlon brushes are expertly crafted using ultra soft, premium fibers and natural birch wood handles for professional quality results. Tri-toned, high grade fibers. Wide, flat brush design effortlessly applies liquid and cream foundations, for both natural, concentrated coverage and precise application. ; see more...

MBM A.
Charlotte, NC
This brush is amazing it gives me the ability to apply my foundation and achieve that flawless finish look when I use it to apply makeup I don't have to have a lot of product it does the job
Shauna M.
Eugene, OR
Well-built gorgeous brush for a good price! The brush itself is very soft! I used to use this brush everyday! Would recommend for makeup enthusiasts on a budget.
Ashley O.
Dora, AL
I'm not a huge fan of this brush. It's rather small for a foundation brush. The bristles are stiff too. I didn't like the feel of them on my face at all. I did give it 2 stars though because it did help apply my foundation. Sorry Revlon. I typically enjoy your products but I'll pass on this one.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I had this brush for a long time. It is good, it helped me to spread my foundation through special areas but it's not the best brush from Revlon, I don't like how it blends my foundation and it's too small. To be honest, I prefer a kabuki brush or even a beauty blender.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
For a drugstore foundation brush, it gets the job done so it's great if you need something but don't want to or can't spend the money on something high-end. It did shed a bit, but it blends foundation quite nicely and it was nice and soft! One of the better drugstore brushes.
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I have used this brush a few times and was not a fan at all. It left my foundation looking very streaky. It is very hard to blend out your foundation and make it look flawless using this brush. I would not recommend it
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
This brush i got before i upgraded to the magical beauty blender and its not to great of a product! This brush leaves a decent amount of streaks but does blend it out. i would recommend this to someone just starting out with makeup and the use your finger to blend the streaks.
Kate P.
Plymouth , MI
This brush did what it said it would do. Isn't the best from the drugstore but is definitely not the best. Shed frequently both on my face and also when I was washing it. Would recommend not to use alone because it can leave a streaky appearance so go over your base with a beauty blender to get a flawless appearance
Beverly M.
wayyyy over priced! There are so many company's who make better brushes and sell them for less. I dont recommend this brush or any revlon brushes for that matter.
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
This product is absolutely amazing! It works so well, fits perfectly and I would use it and wear it literally every day! I swear you won't regret it!
Adriana R.
How much is this?
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY
I ser this brush in tge market, had a good price, .how abouthis quality