Revlon Flex Balsam & Protein Frequent Use Triple Action Conditioner, Extra Body 15 fl oz (443 ml)

BY REVLON

rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best hair product that I have ever used. You don’t have to use a lot of the product for it to go along way. I will always recommend this to my friends and family. It’s not that expensive and a little goes a long way and you’ll be very very happy with the results as I have been for many many years.
Heather D.
Coolidge, AZ
I haven't ran into this brand or product in forever. I remember my money would find it at big lots or dollar gen and we always put it in our RV or trailer for camping trips. I never had much issue with using it other than this is the worst smelling product line. Imagine moth balls and Elizabeth Taylor perfume. I would say it's more for normal type hair because it does not provide much moisture or smoothing effects.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
This is a great product. Makes your hair feel great and alive. Doesn’t feel heavy after use and it keeps it feeling very refreshed. Your hair always smells good too!
Tip B.
miramar, FL
My grandmother used this conditioner when I was a young girl. It definitely made my very thick hair  feel soft and manageable. The smell was not the best but the product was definitely a game changer for my family while I was growing up.  I still dont know what Balsam is either. lol
Nicole L.
I first smelled this in the 80's and was instantly hooked. I adore the scent and it is a great everyday conditioner. Gets the job done at a very affordable price. I haven't bought it in years, might be time to get reacquainted;)
Osheryo D.
Sacramento , CA
Reasonably priced. Great conditioning properties. Perfect for everyday use. Left my hair smelling fresh and feeling smooth. Safe for relaxed or processed hair. I love this product and recommend you at least try it.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
I really like this conditioner. It smells absolutely wonderful, and I can wash it out of my hair while in the shower (it is NOT leave-in). It conditions my hair as I need, and prevents lots of static-y hair days.

A 4 persona
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I liked this conditioner a lot inspire of having my doubts because of price. The smell was pleasant. My hair was soft and shinny which we all love!
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love this brand for my hair! Its easy and affordable. Love how it leaves my hair clean soft and smelling amazing