Revlon Flex Balsam & Protein Frequent Use Triple Action Conditioner, Extra Body 15 fl oz (443 ml)

BY REVLON

Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this conditioner a lot inspire of having my doubts because of price. The smell was pleasant. My hair was soft and shinny which we all love!
Tip B.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandmother used this conditioner when I was a young girl. It definitely made my very thick hair  feel soft and manageable. The smell was not the best but the product was definitely a game changer for my family while I was growing up.  I still dont know what Balsam is either. lol
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first smelled this in the 80's and was instantly hooked. I adore the scent and it is a great everyday conditioner. Gets the job done at a very affordable price. I haven't bought it in years, might be time to get reacquainted;)
Osheryo D.
Osheryo D.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reasonably priced. Great conditioning properties. Perfect for everyday use. Left my hair smelling fresh and feeling smooth. Safe for relaxed or processed hair. I love this product and recommend you at least try it.
Summer A.
Summer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good quality. Will repurchase when low on money. Keeps color in my hair for longer. Very affordable
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't love this. It didn't do a great job leaving my hair tangle free if I remember correctly
Heloisa A.
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Olha gosteii muito super bom eu recomemendoo legall deixa o cabelo super macil e cheiroso super bomm + esper
Princess S.
Princess S.
Hull
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful packaging! It smells aromatic and has different kind of scents! It feels very light and comfortable and pretty on the lips! It makes the lips feel soft and look healthy and it helps me keep my lip and face but it's definitely worth buying! I recommend it! You can even get different kind of colours that will suit your taste!