BY REVLON

Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this for my husband a few weeks ago and we love it. The smell is amazing and it was a really good price for the bottle. I'm going to keep buying this for him. It's now one of my favorite colognes that he wears.
Savahanna V.
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought this for my husband and it works great, makes him smell amazing!!!
Angie R.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells delightful on my husband! Long lasting scent, very affordable, nice bottle, and available almost anywhere. I bought this at Walgreens, and got it at a great price. My husband says his friends always ask what he wears and he suggests it to them.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Long Beach, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he LOVED it. He uses it everytime we go out, I bought him an extra one to take on work trips as well! It smells amazing!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally didn't like the smell of it after a while. the after musk isn't very pleasing to me. the smell wears off into a weird smell.
DANIELLE T.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was ok. My boyfriend and father liked it. It was too much of something for me. I just couldn't quite place why I didn't like it
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Bartlett, TN
2 words, NO Ma'am, No Ma'am NO MA'AM!!!! I absolutely LOATHE this cologne. I mean, it is offensive to the senses!!! Run in the opposite direction when you see it.
Gail-Marie C.
Gail-Marie C.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is very nice. It Has a sweet vanilla like fragrance. It's not a high end perfume but it's quite nice