BY REVLON

Introduced by Revlon in 1994 FIRE & ICE is a sharp oriental fragrance. This Perfume has a blend of tangerine orange flower and magnolia. Accompanied by woods musk and spices. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Kelli T.
Owasso
Revlon Fire and Ice Cologne Spray smells so good with the tangerine, orange and woody scents. I had never used it before and it was a good price and great quality. I bought this at Walmart and I would keep buying it. It is a fantastic cologne that smells wonderful!
Aunalisa E.
Everett, WA
This was my favorite in high school and I still love it today! When I very first met my best friend, 12 years ago, she was wearing this on that day! Not only is the fragrance my personal choice but it comes along with memories too.
Jocelyn Z.
Smells beautiful my mother loved it, as well as i did. Love the bottle as color of it as well 👃🏵😁😁😁😁 love ghat it stays smelling your  clothes as well
Hannah M.
"Good bang for your buck. I enjoyed using these products. Aa friend bought me it for Christmas. I would definitely recommend using this product."
Alexis L.
This smell so amazing. And its so great to have. I 10/10 recomend this. It is one of the best things I own of all my nail care
Chloe M.
i love this product i i would keep buying it, its one of my most favourite products it is very long lasting it is very easy to apply and use i would always keep buying this product it has very nice packaging and i would recommend this product to other
Garima A.
It has a very sweet vanilla musk with floral notes, a scent that lasts all day. It is my favorite perfume & haven't found here in India.
Brenda F.
This was a gift given to me when I was in high school. Super nice smell. Not too sweet and I could get away without smelling "strong"
Fashion B.
miami,FL
It is ok, i've tried better ones, but works ok, got it on the store it wasnt so pricey, you can also get it on amazon