BY REVLON

Fire And Ice For Men By Revlon: Year Introduced - 1994. Year Introduced - 1994. Recommended Use - Daytime.

Heather P.
My husband bought this before. I thought it smelled ok. It was a heck of a lot better than the Old Spice he was wearing! It didn't seem to last very long throughout the day if I recall.  I wouldn't be upset if he bought it again.
Olivia G.
Pensacola, FL
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he LOVED it. He uses it everytime we go out, I bought him an extra one to take on work trips as well! It smells amazing!
Brittany M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this for my husband a few weeks ago and we love it. The smell is amazing and it was a really good price for the bottle. I'm going to keep buying this for him. It's now one of my favorite colognes that he wears.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Smells delightful on my husband! Long lasting scent, very affordable, nice bottle, and available almost anywhere. I bought this at Walgreens, and got it at a great price. My husband says his friends always ask what he wears and he suggests it to them.
Tiffany R.
Tempe
2 words, NO Ma'am, No Ma'am NO MA'AM!!!! I absolutely LOATHE this cologne. I mean, it is offensive to the senses!!! Run in the opposite direction when you see it.
andrea l.
BOUGHT FOR HUSBAND AND SON AND THEY LOVE IT..... WE BOUGHT 6 BODDLES ALREADY THIS YEAR. EVERYONE SAYS IT SMELLS REALLY GOOD AND ITS STRONG BUT NOT TO STRONG.
Tamarah O.
This is a spicy smell, great smell, not recommended for teens, a little more mature men. Smell lasts long but washes out easily. A little goes a long way.
Jessika N.
Bowling Green, KY
My boyfriend wears this and I swear I can never get enough of it. He smells absolutely amazing! And just one spray will last all day!!
Victoria C.
Kissimmee, FL
Personally didn't like the smell of it after a while. the after musk isn't very pleasing to me. the smell wears off into a weird smell.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
This was ok. My boyfriend and father liked it. It was too much of something for me. I just couldn't quite place why I didn't like it

back