BY REVLON

Introduced in 1997. Fragrance notes: water florals, sandalwood and musk. Recommended use: daytime.

Cary Ann S.
I love this perfume. It is very light & subtle. Not overpowering at all. In fact, I think it is comparable to more high-end fragrances!
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I love this perfume. It smells wonderful. Revlon has really good fragrance though. Fire and Ice is my favorite though.
Bridget I.
I liked the sent of this perfume but it doesn't last for long and is very expensive so I don't recommend trying this
Joana G.
52664 harrison st apt I201 coachella california 92236
I love this product it's a good perfume for a woman love the smell it's just perfect to smell good when you go out
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great grand
Michelle D.
Roseburg
I have loved this for so long! I haven't been able to find it anywhere except online. But it smells so good.
Soma.Dilla
I love love love this perfume it smells so good and stays one for a long time. I had it on a top and sfter 1vwash I could still smell it.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
It's amaaaszing ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ I can't imagine my life without it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜waaaw ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I would love to use it a gain and again ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
abigail v.
Smells good and does not irritate๐Ÿ’• is my favorite always forever l recommend it forever forever !!ยกยกยก