Revlon Fire And Ice Cologne Spray uploaded by Darya K.

BY REVLON

Launched by the design house of Revlon in 1994

Buy on Amazon
Victoria L.
Haverhill, MA
This is the most incredible perfume ever it doesn't smells too sweet but it doesn't smell to rush you know I just love it made my boyfriend my balls my boyfriend found it really good I don't recommend this product and if you want to smell really good you don't want to stink I I would like you to buy it
Kelli T.
Owasso
Revlon Fire and Ice Cologne Spray smells so good with the tangerine, orange and woody scents. I had never used it before and it was a good price and great quality. I bought this at Walmart and I would keep buying it. It is a fantastic cologne that smells wonderful!
Adrienne G.
I never wear drugstore fragrance...call me spoiled, but this became my signature scent back in the 90's when I was in high school & is still one of my favorites in my 30's.
If you like scents like Aquolina Pink Sugar, Victoria's Secret Tease Noir, or anything with an amber musky smell to it, then you'll love this scent
Olivia J.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I love love love this perfume. It's an all kind of vanilla. And it is wonderful it's pretty cheap I can find it at target or at Walmart. I used this as a young teenager but to this day I would I'll use it once in a while. It made me feel pretty .
Aunalisa E.
Everett, WA
This was my favorite in high school and I still love it today! When I very first met my best friend, 12 years ago, she was wearing this on that day! Not only is the fragrance my personal choice but it comes along with memories too.
Danielle W.
Absolutely one of my favorites from Relvon. This perfume can be very hard to find in person. I usually see it at Kmart but most Kmart's are going out of business. This perfume reminds me of a very high end perfume. I love it!
Amber H.
Coon Rapids, MN
When using this perfume you really do have to know when to stop so you do not smell like you've taken a bath in Fire & Ice. One spray on a single wrist is enough for both, and a second spray on the neck is perfect. I have not bought this perfume in a while but the sweet scent is beautiful when done right.
Stacy L.
Batesville, IN
My mom used this perfume when I was just a little girl and it was one of my favorite perfume smells. It does not have a really strong scent that chokes you out when someone is wearing it but it has the perfect strength of a scent that when someone walks past you while wearing this perfume it gives you that pleasant scent that makes you say hmm...that smells wonderful.
Tay K.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
This was a wonderful scent to have! I have not smelled something of that fragrance before, it was very classy, yet beautiful at the same time. I would love to share this with my friends when I get back home! Perfect for date nite and romantic night out