BY REVLON #11 in Nail Files

Mercury N.
London
I have had this for a while and I love that there is a rough and a smooth side so you can file your nails then buff them after to make them shiny. its a good value and I would probably buy it again!
Misty H.
Jacksonville, FL
Not my favorite leaves my nail rough and jagged but I had high hopes for these. It was my first time using it and won’t buy them again
Dana C.
Bala
its a good nail file. It was exactly what I wanted after I started looking after my nails. Its a good size too, I carry it everywhere in my hanbag
Hannah G.
Cedar Rapids
I do my own acrylics at home and I love using this file it works great and does the job
Rachel C.
Lewistown Pennsylvania
As nail files go these work pretty good. They do the job but at the end of the day a file os a file and Sally's Beauty Supply sells them at a fraction of the cost.
Toni-Marie P.
appleton
Always have used this product for years. File keeps its grit for a long time and doesn’t damage
Patsy J.
Awesome nail file. I have used this for many years. I recommend purchasing this nail file. Great product for a drugstore product.
Kristine L.
Nice and smooth file, isn’t harsh and rough like the sand paper files but definitely takes longer to file than the sand paper ones.
Elsa M.
It's an amazing nail filer which helps you file your nail and get that perfect nail to flaunt those amazing nail paints...
Hunter E.
Islip Terrace
They make my nails smooth. I tend to bite my nails so they help with them looking smooth
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?