BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

inactive u.
Nova Scotia
any revlon nail files are great in my opinion, would recommend to anyone, they always work for me and i always buy these for doing my nails!
Gloria V.
Not great I found. Love to do my nails but wasn’t giving the sharp I needed. Handle was fairly thick and couldn’t get around the na nicely
Nawal M.
It's good I guess I have better nail filers and buffers but it works so I give it a 3.REVLON HAS THE BEST NAIL PRODUCTS LIKE NAIL POLISH
esta lima es increiblemente maravillosa deja mis uñas totalmente perfectas y a la medida que deseo, la recomiendo totalmente es muy buena
Michelle B.
Toronto, ON
I love my Revlon file and smooth nail file. It's long-lasting and works fantastically to shape my nails and give it a nice smooth finish
Rose C.
I like this product as it does it's job without making the nails rough and sharp, and I also like the design as it's basic but very chic.
Liseth C.
Miami
Me gusta porque tiene un diseño único que se pliega en una dirección y se suaviza en la otra, dejando el borde de la uña suave y uniforme
Viri M.
this file Revlon has excellent quality, works perfectly leaves very soft nails, Revlon to have been the best brand and certainly tested
Shaz A.
I use nail files a lot instead of not biting my nails it was a good price compared to other companies I bought it a Shoppers drug mart
Angelica F.
Colombia COL
Uso este producto por la buena fama que tiene dentro de las peluquerias esa es la razon principal por la que uso la lima de esa marca.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?