BY REVLON #11 in Nail Files

Erin S.
I'm not too sure what you cns say about a nail file other than it gets the job done. I like this one as I find others get worn down pretty fast, this one has lasted me a while
Dania Z.
Melbourne
It's a efficient nail filer which can file both ways, so I always have split free nails when using this filer, I like this product, it's not expensive and is easily available.
Janine L.
My go-to nail file. Good quality for the price, easy to find and works very well. You can buy with different courseness depending on how thick or tough your nails are.
Monika K.
Revlon is such a good brand for all products but mostly i buy nail polishes and nail cutters and tweezers of this brand. Always satisfied with the product. Thank you
Danna P.
I love this product and sencillamenre because it is the perfect tool that allows me to shape my nails without difficulty and without fear that they can break. Absolutely I recommend it.
Shelby J.
This nail file is great, it is inexpensive and it does a great job! It honestly is nothing special compared to any other nail file.
shweta s.
It fials very smoothly it dost not very hard to ur nails.
Just try to use it.
I m sure you also like it
We do not have to do many effort to file the nails..
Chalena G.
Best nail file I've used. Always lasts long before being worn out, and shapes nails quickly without having to sit there for hours to get the shape you want.
Alexandra M.
Dunbar, East lothian
Love this file, always buy new ones of this!! Top product and lasts ages too!! Definetly recommend to anyone looking for a smooth and easy to use nail file
Winwin V.
Medan
It's amazing. It files my nails very smoothly but it looks kind of boring like any other nail filers. I think they should make it a little bit more unique.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?