BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Rosie R.
Baldwin Park, CA
I like this nail filer quite a bit. I know that a nail filer is such a random thing to look for but ever since I started using this I never bought anything else. I get them at target or at CVS all the time. I would recommend to anyone who needs a good nail filer
Victoria C.
I like the revlon nail files. They are the only brand I by. They work good for me and they are a good value for their price. They often come on sale as well. They are easy to use and I would recommend them to others.
Angela C.
Works great and can be found in your local drugstore and grocery mart. Affordable and gets the job done. It is super easy to use and is amazing compared to most nail files. I would buy again and recommend to others!
simone e.
Pickering
l was not overly impressed with this. I have thick nails and this nail file is not strong enough for me. It is easy to use but it doesn’t smooth my nail very well and sometimes ends up breaking my nail.
Divya R.
New Delhi
Gives a really nice grip to shape nails of fingers I purchased this from Amazon, nice product lookwise it's very trendy and easy to carry overall nice product easy to use I'm satisfied with the product I'll buy it again and trust me guys give a try
Blanckittyy y.
I find it takes a long time for this file to file down. I am a repeat user. I prefer glass filers more. I bought this on sale so I guess it's okay. I find it hard get at the corners of my nail. I would not buy it again.
Tiffany B.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I have tried a lot of nail files & this one is my absolute favourite ! It is an amazing product and for a very good price ! I get mine from Walmart or the local drug store. I would definitely buy this product again.
dinda s.
It was pretty good, i use this a lot. But it didnt actually worth the price i mean it looks like a normal boring nail file. It would be better if they add a little bit of unique on this thing
Chris K.
Kingston
Great price for a great product. Durable and easy to use.  I have purchased and will repurchase this product again.  I keep a few in various places, home, work and handbags and makeup bags.
Lori P.
Sebright
My grandmother and mother always used Revlon nail files and I do as well. They are good value for the price and are quality made. The only downsize is that, sometimes, I find the emery layer separates from the middle layer of the board. Other than that, I prefer Revlon to others that I've tried.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?