BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Charlotte H.
sandhurst
I have acrylic nails, so I need something that can cope with shaping them properly. This is a nice sturdy file that can take off a lot of material easily, and it can shape them softly without leaving any toughness.
Jessica W.
I like this nail file because it doesn’t take much filing to shape nails, however I’m not the biggest fan of flat files, I got this in a bundle and although I use it, other reckon files are better for me I think
simone e.
Pickering
l was not overly impressed with this. I have thick nails and this nail file is not strong enough for me. It is easy to use but it doesn’t smooth my nail very well and sometimes ends up breaking my nail.
Sammi E.
This file has lasted me longer than any other, I absolutely love this file. I used to have to buy new files every month, I haven’t spent near as much money since getting this file. Would recommend 100%
Justice B.
London
Such and amazing product that I undeniably love. It’s full of pros and lacking cons, I got it at my local Walmart and it’s so easy and useful for my nails, it’s something I would definitely buy again
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
This really does do the job! It is so good to file down the nails and it is so good at shaping them! The cons is that it can get a bit blunt sometimes. I really do recommend
Amani L.
They not good enough to be honest!!essie Nail Polish ummm idk what to say They not good enough to be honest!!essie Nail Polish ummm idk what to say
Nina K.
Windsor
This product gets the job done. When I give myself a home manicure using this file, my nails feel just as smooth as they would have at the salon. I use it to take very little length off the top of my nails so if you are looking for something that will be more abrasive I would suggest an alternative.
Tammy G.
Kilmarnock
File side isnt as good as id like but still enough to do your nails and the smooth is great for any rough areas or if doing false nails its great for smoothing edges
Melissa T.
London, OH
For background, I have semi hard nails that grow fairly fast, but are prone to peeling and breaking. I'm not sure if this is due to the fact that I used to get acrylics religiously, but I digress...

Up until now, I had been using your basic nail files - the thin tan ones that are good for like a day, max - the cube/hexagon with different sides for different functions - and the padded two sided boards, all with no real satisfaction. My nails often cracked, split, or just in general did not look as good as I wanted them to after all my efforts. I was browsing my local Walgreens and saw this really strange looking nail file on clearance, so I just had to pick it up and read the package hype.

I'm not sure if it was the crazy space age design, the fact that it was on clearance, or the fact that it is supposed to last a lifetime, but I was hooked! After using it once, I can safely say that I'll never go back to old fashioned nail files again. This left my nails smooth & snag free with little effort or fuss. There were no cleaning instructions on the package, but I figure since it's stainless steel cleaning would be similar to glass files - just a quick run under water or possibly a cleaning with soap if need be, but I don't think it will get as dusty as I initially feared, because there was noticably less dust when compared to traditional emery boards.

If it ever breaks, I will definately repurchase
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?