BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Ana D.

This Revlon nail file is the best, it is not my very thick nor too thin, is perfect to get the results you want, besides not weaken nor pity, can use it without fear that your nails suffer,
It is very easy to use, of course I would buy again
It is perfect for my nails.
Isis F.
ainda não usei mas como tudo da marca deve ser otimo espero um dia ainda usar esses tipos de produtos da marc a que ainda não enconterei perto de mim para poder usar e para também poder falar melhor do produto, espero que consiga usar para vir aqui e poder falar
Amudha V.
Toronto, ON
It's a staple in my nail routine. It performs as promised. It's sold at a good price. Nothing revolutionary. It needs regular replacing like any other nail file. Overall, I would say it is of good value and I would buy it again as I have been regularly doing.
Sofia L.
Toronto
Love these nail files. I have boughten 3 already.
They are always on sale and work really well.
I always use Revlon when it comes to buying tools for my nails. They are highly reliable, affordable and you can always buy pretty ones! Highly recommend.
Abbie C.
Maidstone, Kent
good nail file - as long as it does the job im perfectly happy, which it does! nails feel quite strong afterwards, and is a reasonable price. might purchase again, however i tend to just settle for what is available!
Melissa D.
Ingersoll , ON
This is a cheap and cheerful item. They come in different patterns and are easy to use. There's no worry if you misplace or lose it because they don't cost too much to replace... I lose things easily ;)
Chelsey B.
I have used the heck out of my revlon emery board. It is sturdy, does not bend a lot, which I like. The grit paper slowly peels from the edges, but overall it lasts a long time and does a good job on my nails.
Recommended.
Mishauna M.
This is a great file. It doesn't take long to shape nails but it isn't too rough on them at the same time. I've used other files that have caused my nails to split, that doesn't happen with this file.
Kyra B.
This nail file does a good enough job and is pretty but doesn't last very long. I would rather buy something of a higher quality next time that will last me a little longer.
roxy G.
doy mucho uso a estos productos y los recomiendo por su calidad son muy duraderos y necesarios para darse un buen cuidado en las uñas y para darle formas lo recomiendo muy muy buenos... lima de uñas
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?