BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Alyssa L.
Watertown
At first I was skeptical of this nail file when I received it as a gift. But now after using it for almost a year I love it and prefer it over any other nail file. I have told so many other people about these nail files and now they use them too.
Jacey L.
San Diego
I picked this one out of all the other ones just cuz it’s longer. It does it’s job and I think as long as u know how to use a nail filer this would be fine.
Dennise A.
Texas
It works good for smoothing out the nail but not that great, it could be better honestly !! Recommend if you’re in a hurry but it does leave a little bit of streaks which is rare since it is to smooth
Katie G.
Indianapolis
This file helps make my nails even and it is easy to use when I am just trying to even them out after cutting them.
Aliza S.
This nail file isn’t my favorite. It took a long while for it to file my nail and it was pretty upsetting because It was not cheap either. I wouldn’t repurchase this ever again.
Annissa F.
Mason
Its a typical nail file, nothing special. The two sided hard and smooth is really nice because if you habe sensitive nails or thin nails, you would use the soft sidr and im judt really glad you get that option.
ellie h.
united states
Pretty good all in all. Works great, and isn't too overpriced and that's good. They're cute too. I recommend
Madi Z.
Gold Coast
i will give this 5 stars because it does what’s supposed to do. reckon never seems to disappoint. it is pretty easy to use, i’ve brought these things many times and would by another.... i do recommend these aswell because they are cheap not too expensive, it does its job and gives you nice looking nails
Shan S.
Works great lasts forever keep my nails looking great wouldn't use another brand yes the prices were amazing much better than alternative products yes easy to apply and use just zopand go lol
halime a.
London
this product is very good and smooth while applying but after a certain time it kind of smudges and looks weird especially in summer it can melt sort of but overall it is very good and i would reccomend it to you overall okay
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?