BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Ashley M.
Tucson, AZ
This nail fine is a very good product, and it shapes your nails just the way you need them
Julia R.
Texas City, TX
I like this nail file but for some reason after about 6 uses it stops filing much anymore.
Amy B.
Conway
This file does the job as intended. Works well to remove small snags. No complaints at all.
Courtney H.
Martinsville, VA
Always shapes my nails wonderfully, great product.. must buy!! Highly recommend to everyone
JoAnne R.
Cascade Locks
These worked fine. The price is definitely right on these. I always keep a few in my purse.
Lyndsey E.
Waverly, OH
I like the bigger nail files. This one is good. I like to big it is and comfortable to hold
Mrs. O.
San Antonio, TX
Really smooth. One of my fav nail files. I love trying new stuff out. This is great. Try it
katie g.
Brea, CA
I use this all the time! it works so well and is very inexpensive! i bought mine at target!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Such a good nail file! Perfect for your purse. Super affordable and does the job!! So great
Veronica P.
Orlando, FL
BEST NAIL FILER OUT THERE! It won't break or bend. It gets the work done, and last forever.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?